Chapter 4

Jessa's P.O.V

I got off Calum's motor superspeeding towards our house opening it and superspeeding towards my room upstairs closing the door before stripping out of my clothes leaving me in my lace underwear and bra soon my bedroom door opened revealing a shocked Calum as he quickly closed the door I took off my bra and put on my tight black tanktop and booty shorts before plopping down on my bed.

''You can come in now Cal.'' I yelled he slowly opened the door causing me to giggle.

''Just came to say that Ashton and the boys will be here in a few and Mali left some pancakes for you.''

''Okay thanks Cal love you.'' He closed the door after that as I decided to crawl under the blankets and fall asleep not wanting to see the boys at all when I closed my eyes I drifted off to sleep very quick.

*At midnight*

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty for blood since I haven't drank any the whole day as my throat felt very dry I wanted to get out of bed feeling a body next to me thinking it was probably Calum he always crawls into bed next to me when he has a nightmare or hears me having a nightmare since I cry when I have a nightmare I carefully got over the body and was about to walk away until  a hand around my wrist stopped me I looked down at it sighing in exhaustion.

''Caluuumm let gooo I'm thristy.''

''*chuckles* guess again babe.'' Ashton's groggy voice said I was about to scream and run until he pulled me onto the bed sitting on top of me while pressing his hand on my mouth.

''You're probably wondering what I'm doing here well babe we got an early summer break the school got caught on fire don't know how and don't care which means we'll be spending time together aaalll the time from now on are you still thirsty cause I'm going with you.'' He smirked down at me I slowly nodded before he got off of me he roughly pulled me off my bed and walked out of my room towards the kitchen downstairs while tightly holding onto my upperarm he opened the fridge handing me a bloodbag as my eyes lit up I roughly grabbed it out of his hands tracing my fangs out and pacing them in the bag feeling the thick metalic cool liquid slide down my throat as it started becoming less dry when I was done with the bloodbad I licked my lips licking the remaining blood before turning around and throwing the bloodbag away when I looked at Ashton he grabbed another bloodbag closing the fridge and offering me his hand I slowly walked towards him as he roughly grabbed me by my upperarm before yanking me towards my room back upstairs closing the door behind him with his foot when we got in my room he walked while still holding me and the bloodbag towards my bed pushing me on it as I quickly crawled to my side as he handed me the bloodbad I punctured my fangs into them and drank the blood in a matter of seconds handing it to him he placed them on my nightstand getting into bed next to me wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me against his chest I tried breaking free but felt him digging his nails into my flesh making me hiss and cry a little I stopped struggling and decided to fall asleep instead knowing there's no way that I'm going to break free from his grip and knowing that it's probably gonna be like this for the whole summer break.