Chapter 25

Jessa's P.O.V

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as I struggled even more to break free seeing everyone giving me confused looks and looking at Dalianna on the metal bed but Gemma knew that I knew what she was going to do Dalianna started gnawing on her small foot looking at me with her big purple eyes.

''gemma please I am begging you don't kill her she is a baby she just started life Gemma  am begging you.'' I sobbed loudly soon everyone realised that Gemma did want to kill Dalianna screaming crying and begging her to not do it making Gemma smile she looked at Ashton a small sobs were heard throughout the black cold room. Ashton had tears streaming down his face struggling to break free.

''Gemma please don't do it what happend to the lovely girl I fell in love with the girl that didn't even stand to hurt a small flie?'' He begged her sobbing loudly as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks her head snapped his direction giving him a creepy smile.

''She's dead Ashton just like Dalianna will be.'' She creeply smiled at him everyone started struggling I started so hard that I've cut my skin open not caring I just needed to save my babygirl everyone started screaming at Gemma to stop as she kept singing while carresing Dalianna's cheek with a knife making Dalianna giggle.

''Gemma please?!'' I begged feeling blood trickle down my arms and legs.

''Threeeeeee.'' She smiled holding the knife above Dalianna's heart twirling it.

''Gemma don't do this I am begging you I will give you everything you want just please don't do this.'' Ashton begged also bleeding from his wrists actually everyone was that's how much we were struggling to break free to save Dalianna.

''Twoooooo.'' She said pushing the knife a little more in Dalianna's chest Nia started roaring with tears streaming down her face how could someone be so cruel to kill a innocent baby.

''No no no no no no no no please Gemma please!'' I sobbed mouthing I love you at Dalianna afterwards as she looked at me making grabby hands at me I looked beside me seeing Ashton trying his hardest to break free in any way possible but there wasn't any way possible.

''Ooooneeee.'' She smirked lifting the knife in the air making everyone scream at her and becoming hysterical especially Ashton and I.

''Goodbye baby Dalianna.'' She smiled down at her my eyes widened as I screamed no as loud as possible but it was no use Gemma roughly stabbed Dalianna through her heart everyone became quiet I looked at Dalianna's small hand seeing no movement in them making me sob my babygirl is gone Gemma walked out of the room leaving us alone soon the chains become loose Ashton and I ran towards Dalianna I carefully took the knife out of her small not beating heart I grabbed her and clutched  her small body against my chest feeling Ashton's arm being wrapped around me.

''Sleep well my beautiful princess mommy and daddy love you.'' Ashton whispered with tears streaming down his face we went to war and we lost the thing we came for my beautiful princess Dalianna,Lauren,Irwin may her small soul rest in peace.

Fin for now....