Sequel

Hello everyone just giving a quick notification that the sequel will come soon love you all so much!

The Lost Daughter Of The Alpha And Luna

It's been a good 500 years now since my beautiful princess Dalianna has passed away right before my eyes each day it kills me knowing that I can't do anything my thoughts were interrupted with Ashton's strong arms being snaked around my waist as he rested his hand on my babybump stroking it making me chuckle we walked out of the babystore and went towards a starbucks since I want a HUGE cookie right now when we entered the store the strong scent of coffee hit my nostrils oh God how much I miss drinking coffee it was our turn to order when we got to the cashier I noticed that she had huge round purple eyes those look similar to Dalianna's but this girl had beautiful long wavy dirty blonde hair and some freckles on her face you can see that she's mixraced by her features Ashton has been noticing aswell that she does look pretty familiar to Dalianna but just a grown version after she said her name my whole world stopped as tears filled to the brims of my eyes while tears rolled down Ashton's face with a smile plastered on his face.

''Hello my name is Dalianna Irwin welcome to starbucks how can I help you?'' My baby is alive she never got killed my beautiful princess is still alive b-but how?