Stana's Long Lost Sister

Neon Serenity. My name. No last name. Was never given one no need for one. Well I did have a last name but then I was given up by my foster family. I'm just the chick that floats from foster home to foster home, Orphanage to orphanage. Right now? Right now I live in the White House amazing right!! Not!

"Neon!" "what?" I answer Mr.President. "someone is here for you" he says motioning me into his office. I sigh and walk into the office not giving a damn about the person. "Hello my name is Emily Garsh." a preppy rich chick says with her hand out. "Neon Serenity" I say shaking her hand."I work with orphans and foster kids" she says. I look at her silently telling her to continue. "well I help find out who their real parents are and I found yours" "really?" I ask shocked. "yeah they live in Canada. You have a sister" I raise an eyebrow at her. "she is older than you" "oook" I drag out. "I'm here to take you to her" "seriously after 16 years?" I ask. "we just found your case file well I've been searching for awhile but I was never permitted access to your file until now so now I'm here to bring you to your sister." "Ok ill grab my bag" I head to my room and grab my stuff stuffing it all into my backpack. I slip my phone into my pocket and head back to where Emily is. "I'm ready" I tell her and we leave. Headed on a plane to god knows where.

:3

The first few chapters will be deep and mainly focused on Neon but will eventually lead to her and Stana's sisterbond. :) enjoy

Comment

&

Vote