Chapter 6

We head out to the backyard and Justin runs to us. "You kept your promise!!" JJ exclaims. I set him on my hip. "of course I did! I always keep my promises" I smile and he hugs me. "Leo are you coming too?" JJ asks with hope in his eyes."yes Tinny" Leon laughs. "Yay we are gonna have so much-" he quits talking as Nathan and Stana approach us. "fun" he whispers softly before they reach us. "Hey kiddos" Nathan smiles. "Sup" Leon says moving me closer to him tightening his grip on my hip, making me feel safe, secure. "You all ready?" Stana asks. "yeah" we reply. "Ok well let's go! I assume you're driving?" Stana says to Leon. "yup Justin's seat is already in my car. Meet ya there." He says and pulls me out of the backyard and into the front. "We are gonna have so much fun!" Leon exclaims. "We are going to have a lot of fun" He whispers in my ear and I giggle playfully pushing him away. Little did I know two pairs of eyes were watching and listening to the conversation.

Leon put all the bags in my room while JJ and I went into the kitchen to get food. I set him on the counter as I take off his shoes putting on his slippers since the wood floor is cold. "Ok buddy. Do you want me or Leon to help you change?" I ask him. "You" he smiles. I grab his clothes and change him into his sweat shorts and a t shirt. "oh you are so handsome" I say ruffling his hair. "hey!!" he pouts crossing his arms. "sorry!" I hold my hands up in surrender. He smiles "its ok" "yay!!" I exclaim spinning him around. A flash goes off and I stop spinning him glaring at Leon. "send that to Leanne or Jackson and I'll kill you" I growl. "Im not that cruel" He laughs kissing the top of Justin's head, a peck on my lips, then he heads to the fridge. "Welp I'm gonna go change you two boys can do whatever boys do." I laugh setting Justin on the floor. "See ya" Leon waves and looks in the fridge. I get to the doorway and see Leon and Justin staring into the fridge side by side. I take a picture on my iPod and head to my room.

I finish putting on leggings and a tank top then head out of my room finishing my braid. As I tie it I see Nathan and Stana eye sexing. "You know you could just go Fuck instead of just eye raping each other in the hall where a 3 year old could possibly see you" I say snapping them out of their staring. They clear their throats and Nathan recovers first "where's the boys?"  "oh They are in the kitchen being boys. You are welcomed to join them being boys."
:3
Comment
&
Vote