Don't leave

(Roman's POV)

Ashley and I have been together for about 3 years now. My life has been so much better since she walked back into my life. We were at RAW and I was in my locker room with Dean and Seth. we were getting ready when there was a knock on the door.

Roman: I'll get it.

I ran to the door and opened it. it was my baby girl Ashley.

Ashley: Hey baby

Roman: Hey princess. What's up? 

Ashley: Nothing I just wanted to wish you guys good luck on your match.

she came and gave me a kiss and I kissed her back to thank her, then she left.

(Ashley's POV)

I went to my locker room and sat there waiting for the match with the shield and Ryback, Curtis Axel, and Jack Swagger. Then I heard the shield music came on and the three of them came down the steps ready for a battle. That match was really good. Each one of them fought with so much energy like it was their last match in their career. Then the match ended and the winners of that match was no other than the shield. I knew they would win hands down. I was tired since I already had my match earlier.  I grabbed my phone was heading to their locker room.  I got closer to their door and I heard a female's voice. I open the door and Layla was kissing Roman. he pushed her of him.  All I do was cry and I ran out of the room to my car.

(Roman's POV)

Roman: Ashley!!!! Please wait baby let me explain!!!!!

I ran after her and she was quick. I finally caught her before she got in get car. I grabbed her arms.

Ashley: Let go of me Roman!!!

Roman: Ashley please let me explain what happ...

Ashley: No!!! I'm done I'm so done!!!

Roman: Baby please!!!!

                                     ...

(Ashley's POV)

I drove all the way to the hotel and I got in the room and started packing the rest of my clothes. Then the door opened and in came walking in was Roman. I was continuing to pack. I felt his hands on my waist then he put his face in the crook of my neck.  I pushed him off me.

Ashley: Get off of me!!!

Roman: I don't want you to leave!!!

Ashley: I don't care!!!

I finished packing and walked towards the door. I felt my heart break even more. I opened the door.

Roman: Don't leave me!!! I need you Ashley! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. If you leave me I won't know what to do.

I need my space right now Roman.  I just need my space.

Roman: Please don't go.

I walk back to the door and I leave.  I hear him call my name through the door.  I went and got another hotel room and I went to bed. My phone then buzzed and showed me that I had a text from Roman. I looked at it and read it.

baby please come back.  I am so sorry for what happened in my locker room.  baby I would never do anything to hurt u like that. Please just let me explain. I love you.

I read the message then I went back to sleep.  I really just needed some time to myself.