I'm sorry

(Ashley's POV)

I woke up to my phone vibrating. It was a text from Roman.

Can u please text me back? Just give me a chance to explain what happened. If u don't want to text me back, I'll understand completely.

I felt like I did go overboard with the whole situation. So I got up and ordered room service. It only took 10 minutes for the food to come to my room. I ate my food, and took a shower. I came back out and dried off and got dressed. I threw a strapless high low dress with wedges. I happen to look out the window and saw the three members of the shield. I needed to talk to Roman so I started heading outside.

Dean: Hey Ashley

Ashley: Hey where is Roman?

Seth: He went to the beach.

Ashley: Thank you see you guts later.

I went walking to the beach it was so romantic. Then I seen him sitting in the sand.

(Roman's POV)

After leaving Dean and Seth, I went to the beach to clear my head. I just screwed everything up with Ashley and I. I decided to sit in the sand. I decided to get up and go back to the hotel then when I turn around I see Ashley. She looked beautiful her dress was flowing in the wind. I started to walk towards her.

Ashley: Hey Roman

Roman: Hey Ashley, you look beautiful.

Ashley: Thank you. I need to talk to you.

Roman: Same here. Ashley I wanted to explain what happened in my locker room.

Ashley: Go head.

Roman: I was just coming to my room to grab my phone and I was coming to see you. when I opened the door Layla was at the door. And I told her to leave but she wouldn't. She started talking about how you were not women enough to handle a man like me. I tried to push her out of the way and she kissed me and thats when you walked in. I would never do anything to hurt you like that.

I started walking towards her and to my surprise she walked towards me too. I had a few tears come down my face. Ashley wiped the tears away I wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt better now that I got that of my chest. so then it started to get chilly and I gave her my jacket to wear and then we went back to the room and we got dress for bed and we cuddled with each other and went to sleep.

(Ashley's POV)

Since we left the beach, all I could was smile. I always had a soft spot for Roman. Then we got in the hotel room got dressed for bed and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him and he fell alseep in my neck. In the middle of the night I woke up to see Roman standing by the window. So I walked up to him and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Ashley: Baby what's the matter?

Roman: I thought you were still sleep. I'm good babe. Come on get back in the bed.

I got back in the bed with him. I looked at his fave but he looked like something was bothering him. But I left it alone and went to sleep.

(Roman's POV)

when Ashley came up to me, she was making sure I was okay. But to be honest I wasn't. I couldn't stop thinking about Layla. That kiss replied in my mind. I tried to get that out of my mind. I went back to sleep.

I woke up to go to the gym. I grabbed my clothes and went to take a shower. when I came out of the bathroom, Ashley was still fast alseep. I sat back on the bed and looked at her with a smile on my face. macking me forget all about what happened between me and Layla. Ashley brightens up my day all the time. I leaned down and kissed her on her neck a couoke of times. when I did that she moaned a little. I stopped and smirked in her neck. I did it one more time and she woke up.