Love Me

(Roman POV)

I can't believe that I said I didnt care. It's true that I care about her. I love that girl with all of my heart. I need her back in my life. I was about to leave to room I seen her run to her room and close the door. so I thought about what she said so what I did was just open the door and I closed it. Then I went to my room with the lights off, and I sat in the corner in the chair where it was dark and I took off my hoodie and y took off my shoes. All I had on was my v-neck my shorts. I heard her come in the room and go into the bathroom. she came out the bathroom and when she turned the light off, I got up and followed her to the door. She opened the door and I closed it back. she got so scared and she didn't move. I tied something around her eyes and I turned her around and I picked her up and wrapped her legs around me. and I walked towards the bed. I placed her in the moon light.

Ashley: Please don't hurt me. You can take whatever you want. Just please don't hurt me.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

Roman: I'm not going to hurt u.

Ashley: Then what do you want?

Roman: You.

I took the blindfold off of her eyes.

Ashley: Roman I thought you left.

Roman: No I was in here the while time. I love you Ashley. I'm sorry about what happened tonight at raw. I miss you like crazy. I can't stop thinking about you.

Ashley: Thats all I wanted to hear from you. I have wanting to tell you that I love you. I was just waiting for the day for you to tell me that you love me.

We started kissing and then things lead to another and we made love all night long. Afterwards I held her close to me. I kissed her head and told her I loved her. and she told me she loved me too. I'm glad I got my boo back. Now I feel whole again.