help me

I opened the room door and i see key clenching his chest and I see dyson on the floor i could tell he was dead i started to panic seeing alot of blood always made me feel woosy i ran into the bathroom and threw up i came back into the room and. grabbed the first aid kit and stitched up keys cut he had on his chest we didnt talk we just both looked at the body until i broke the silence what are we goanna do key i ask we called nova and the gang and told them what happened they helped us clean up and hide the body.

(3 years later)

Its been 3 years since the day we hid dyson body the case went cold me and kay just been living life until a couple of weeks ago i started getting calls from a blocked number saying that there coming from me cause i took something they valued the most honestly i wasnt worried or scared until recently when someone mailed me pictures of me and gang when we went to miami last month. Now today me and the gang meeting up to discuss the pictures.

I was on my way to the café when i noticed there was someone following me dressed in all black so typical like damn if u go kidnap somebody at least wear something other then black so you wont seem suspicious i started to walk faster and so did they, this continued for about 3 blocks then i got a phone call from key he said that they were at the café waiting for me. I whispered into the phone and told key there was someone following me. I'm on my way was the only thing I heard before the phone hung up i kept looking behind my self but the mysterious person in black wasn't no where to be seen which kinda worried me. I heard someone calling my name from afar and I looked up and it was key I ran up to him and gave him a hug come on nugget its getting cold just standing here lets head to the café with the rest of the crew. while we were walking i was telling him about the mysterious person dressed in black following me it gave me chills just talking about it and then out of no where I heard gunshots and i heard key scream dee then everything went black.

well hello there you guys i just wanted to hit yall with a lil update real quick since I'm in a good mood this morning/night hope yall like it gb outtttt