where am I?

Dee POV

When I woke up I could barely open my eyes everything was so bright and blurry and it was giving me a headache I laid back down until I heard somebody call my name. I saw the outline of them but I couldnt make out their face my head started to feel heavy and all of a sudden it went black again.

Key POV

She feel back on the bed and I called the doctors they rushed all of us out the room and closed the curtains I didn't know what to do so I called nova I know Dee was going to hate me for it but I didn't know what else to do .

Nova POV

It's close to 12:00 in the goodamn morning and I hear my phone ringing loud ass hell I grab it off the night stand and answer it I hear key crying on the other end I immediately get up put on shoes and go to the hospital I knew something was wrong with Dee cause that's the only time key cries the whole ride there I didn't know what to think was she ok? Was she pregnant? Did she get shot? Is she dead? I haven't seen Dee since that one day 3 years ago we never really kept in touch after the break up we both took it really tuff but eventually got over it. I pull up to the hospital and I see key he tells me that Dee got shot and he doesn't know if she's gonna make it. I didn't know what to do I just sat there with a blank expression.

After about an hour or two the doctors finally came out.

Friends and family of diamond barmer

Me and key hopped up.

Well diamond was in really bad shape and she.....

To be continued 😂😂😂 see you guys tomorrow 😘🙂