The Truth

Elizabeth's POV:

I got up and changed into a pink dress. I met up with the sins at the park and we all agreed to knock on for Meliodas. We walked to his house and Ban looked nervous. I knocked on and then we heard yelling. The door was opened and a tall man stood there. He had black eyes and silver hair.

"What do you want?" He growled. Just the look of him made me nervous

"W-we wanted to know if Meliodas was allowed out for a bit" I gulped. He just stared at us. He turned around and called him.

"Meliodas!" He came running downstairs as If his life depended on it. He stood on the stairs looking at the man.

"Some people are here to see you" he walked off and Meliodas came over. The door was slightly closed so he couldn't see us but we could see him. He opened the door and looked shocked.

"What are you doing here?" He panicked

"We wanted to know If you can come out with us" Diane answered

"You shouldn't be here" Meliodas whispered

"Well you allowed out or not?" King asked. He walked to a room and asked if he was allowed out for a bit. The person said yes and he immediately came back. He closed the door and walked away from the house. He looked desperate to get away. We went to the park and sat on a bench. He had a cut on his cheek which made me worried.

"So Meliodas who was that?" Diane asked.

"That's my oldest brother Estarossa"

"Oh!" King exclaimed. Ban was standing behind Meliodas and put his hand on his shoulder. That made him wince in pain. We were all shocked that just a small interaction could cause him so much pain. His phone vibrated and he took it out of his pocket.

Ban snatched it out of his hands and read the message. He looked shocked at what it said while Meliodas was upset.

"What does it say Ban?" Diane asked. He shook his head and gave Meliodas back his phone.

"Well Ban?" King exclaimed. By the look on Meliodas' face it was obvious he didn't want anyone to know what it said.

"It was nothing" Meliodas sighed in relief.

"Hmm I want to know why one small action caused pain like that" Diane looked at him. He just looked away avoiding the question.

"Yeah like when we first met you, you were holding your wrist after Elizabeth pulled you but I know for a fact she didn't pull you hard enough to hurt you" King queried. Ban grabbed his wrist which made him pull it away. It was clear he was in pain.

"Meliodas?" I asked. Ban pushed his hand down to the table and went to pull his jacket sleeve. Meliodas' eyes widened and he put his other hand on the sleeve to stop Ban from moving it. King grabbed his other hand and moved it.

"Meliodas we need to know what's going on" Diane comforted. Ban lifted his sleeve and I couldn't believe what I saw. Everyone gasped. His wrist was covered in cuts and bruises! What was weird though was he could've easily pulled his wrist away to stop Ban and King from showing us or he could've activated his powers again to stop them. Did he want us to know?

"Meliodas what is this?" I asked. He looked down.

"Take your jacket off" King commanded. He slowly shook his head. Ban took it off for him and his entire arms were covered in scars, cuts and more bruises.

"D-Did you do this to yourself?" Diane gasped.

"No he didn't. His brothers did it to him" Ban sounded angry

"What?" King asked. Meliodas looked at him and had panic written all over his face

"I saw it. I went to knock on for him yesterday and saw it all" Meliodas put his head down again.

"What happened?" I asked

"Estarossa punched him and then threw him to the wall. And then the other guy proceed to kick him"

"That's horrible" King gasped. Meliodas then got another message. Ban read it and looked shocked.

"Meliodas get your worthless body back here and do our homework" he read out loud.

"Who's that from?" I asked

"It says it's from Zeldris. You should see the last message he got. It say: nobody loves you, your worthless I wish you would die already"

"Meliodas why didn't you tell anyone?" Diane asked

"I...I've gotta go" he grabbed his jacket and his phone and ran off.

"Let's follow him" we followed him and watched as he went back to his. We saw him wipe his eyes before he went in. Was he crying? It might sound stupid but to me he had this glow about him now that we know. Did he want us to know but couldnt tell us? We looked through the window and watched what happened. He walked in and Zeldris punched him around the face. He stood up and then Estarossa grabbed his hair and threw him to the wall repetitively. Meliodas was lying on the floor when Zeldris came over and stabbed him in the shoulder with a knife!

He screamed in agony and they laughed at him. Estarossa gave him a large stack of homework and told him to go do it. He obliged and ran upstairs with the homework. We needed to make sure he was alright. We knocked on the door and Zeldris answered it.

"What do you want now?" He moaned

"We would like to see Meliodas please" Ban exclaimed. Zeldris sighed.

"If you really want to see that worthless piece of shit, it's the last door on the right" he moved out of our way and pointed at the stairs. We nodded and ran up to see him. We got to the door Zeldris said was where Meliodas was and knocked. Nobody answered so we opened the door.

"M-Meliodas?"I called out. I saw him sitting in the corner doing the homework. I ran over and hugged him. Blood was seeping through his jacket from the stab he received.

"Meliodas, how can you take that abuse?" Ban asked

"W-what?"

"We saw what just happened, you can't let them do that to you" King exclaimed

"Y-you need to leave"

"We're not leaving without you!" I exclaimed

"Your going to get hurt!" He seemed upset. Why was he worried about us?! We should be more worried about him! We sighed and left him alone, we walked back to mine and sat there.

Meliodas' POV:

I can't believe that they found out! I'm going to get in so much trouble with Zeldris. I can't admit this but I did want to tell them. I know they will be able to help me somehow. I know I'm going to get in trouble but I'm glad they know now.

"Why did you tell them Meliodas?" Estarossa and Zeldris were standing at the door.

"I-I didn't! They found out! But I'm glad they know now!"

"Why? It's not like they can help you is it? They're not strong enough" Zeldris teased

"They are! And they will stop you because they care about me and eachother. They're more of a family then you are!" I screamed. Oh no. I stood up to them. Shit! I'm going to get killed now.

"You talked back! Time for punishment" Zeldris smirked evily

Third person

As Zeldris repeativly hit Meliodas, Estarossa stood there laughing. They punched, kicked, slapped and cut him. He screamed out in pain as they stabbed his arm. Meanwhile the sins thought of a plan to save Meliodas. Just like he hoped.