Boar Hat

Meliodas' POV:

I got a message from Zeldris saying that him and Estarossa were going out so I could do whatever I wanted. That made we ten times happier because I wasn't with them. I couldn't think of what to do so I decided to go visit my auntie and baby cousin. My auntie runs a café called the Boar Hat and I help out sometimes. It's really fun so I go there to get away from my brothers. My cousin is only one and is called Hawk. He has brown hair is is a quick eater. He always eats alot but it's adorable. Thinking about him made me calm down so I don't turn back.

I walked into the cafe and was greeted by my aunt Katie. She gave me a warm smile.

"Hey Aunt Katie"

"Meliodas! Good to see you! Why'd you come?"

"Just thought I'd come help since Zeldris and Estarossa are going out"

"Alright, can you go get Hawk out the back room please?" I smiled and headed towards the no entry door. I opened the back room and saw Hawk eating a chocolate bar. He looked at me and smiled.

"Meli!" He held his arms out telling me he wanted to be picked up. I obliged and picked him up. He laughed at me. I heard voices coming from the cafe even though it's closed right now. Weird.

"Meli bottle!" Hawk moaned. He obviously wanted a bottle so I took him to get one.

Elizabeth's POV:

We got to the Boar Hat and was greeted by Katie. She gave us a loving smile and told us to take a seat. She went to get us some cake when someone came out of the no entry door.

"Hey Aunt Katie, Hawk wants a bottle" I looked at who it was and I was shocked. Standing in front of me was none other than Meliodas! He looked at us and looked as shocked as we were.

"Meliodas?" Diane asked

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"We should be asking you that" I laughed

"Oh I take it you know Meliodas then" Katie had come back and placed cake on the table.

"Yeah, he's just joined our school" Ban exclaimed

"What a small world! I had no idea that she was your auntie Meliodas!" King yelled

"Anyway, Hawk wants a bottle" he smiled at Katie who just nodded and went to do him one.

"So who's this?" I asked

"This is Hawk, Katie's son" he explained. Katie came out and gave him the bottle. Meliodas held Hawk and fed him his bottle. He was so good at this. Hawk fell asleep and Meliodas sighed.

"I'm gonna put him to bed" he carefully stood up to not wake him.

"Can we come?" Diane asked. He nodded. We walked towards the no entry door and to a room on the left. We went in and Meliodas placed Hawk on a bed. He swiftly changed him into a onsie all without waking him. He was a natural! Then he put him to bed and went to a room oppersite Hawks. We followed him and it took us to a bedroom. He went in a flopped on the bed.

"Meliodas is this your room?" I asked. He nodded.

"I come here all the time so yeah"

"How come?" Ban asked. Meliodas' eyes filled with realisation and he looked upset.

"N-no reason" he smiled.

"Anyway I didn't know you were so good with kids Meliodas" King teased. Meliodas blushed slightly and put his hand on his neck

"I guess I am" he laughed. Diane then elbowed me and gave me a suggestive face.

"Meliodas how come when your at school you never take your jacket off?" Ban asked

"Meh no reason" he shrugged. It was already five so we left. He waved us off and smiled at us.

Meliodas' POV:

"Hey Meliodas, how are things going with you-know-what?" Aunt Katie asked

"Same as always, I come home get abused and then do as they say"

"I'm sorry sweetie, I would help if I could"

"I know but I don't want you to"

"How about I help bandage them up?"

"Sure" She made me take my jacket off and then my t-shirt. She carefully disinfected my scars and cuts the bandaged them up. She told me I could stay for as long as I wanted. I was having a drink when the door was swung open.

"Meliodas, we're going!" Zeldris was standing there.

"Now now Zeldris, why don't you let Meliodas stay here?" Katie asked

"He's my brother so no!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door. I waved to Katie who just looked shocked and upset.

"I hate you! Your a failure" Zeldris snickered

"You should just die! Nobody loves you!" He pulled my wrist harder and we got home. He pushed me inside and stood on my arm.

"Meliodas, why do you even exist!?"

He pushed his foot down and made me cry out in pain. He pulled me up and pushed me into the wall. I ran upstairs trying to avoid him. I hated them so much.