Mae's POV

After the fight I went to the bathroom. When I came back I saw Sweetheart crying alone. "What happened?" I said to her from across the room. "Plumbs ruined my party and just left!" She was angry, I heard it on her voice. "Why?" I looked at the largest window in the big room. It was wide open and wind was flying in. It was so cold that it gave me the chills. "I don't know. Why would I?"  I walked closer to her. "Well, Plumb's a bitch" I laughed like it was funny. I continued to walk to her. "Yeah. They are!" I had come to her and I sat down beside her. "What are you doing?" she said when I put my arm around her shoulders. "Don't you love Bea?" She leaned on me. I felt her arm on my shoulders. "Not anymore" I smiled to her and she smiled to me. "Are you cold?" I asked her after a little while. "Yes, very" I handed her my jacket. "Then have my jacket" Suddenly everything was ice cold and I was freezing. I went and closed the window. "That's much better, thank you" Sweetheart said and smiled. "Can I call you Sweetie?" I asked her as I was walking back to her. "Of course, if I can call you nightmare eyes" I suddenly remembered all the strange dreams I've been having. "Nightmare eyes? Ok, Sweetie" I said to her with a smile. She giggled.