A Rude Awakening

His head hurt.

That's all he could make out.

                    ...

                               Damn! Did it hurt!

"Augh!! I'm awake! I'm awake!" He sat up abruptly, his eyes half lidded with sleep alongside his half functioning brain. For a moment his eyes shut for a few mere seconds, sleeping soundly, before they snapped open. Wide enough for anyone to see the red contaminating his whites.

    He was playing a game.

                                And he was at the final level.

Whipping his head around, he looked around to see what happened to his game, he doesn't usually sleep when playing, but if he was lethargic he would at least save his progress before sleeping.

Unfortunately, the surrounding area was a huge contrast to his dark room. He didn't see his bed, his clutter of video games for his favourite console, PT4, and he did not see the four bland walls that enclosed him not even four minutes ago!

Instead he was met with a wide expanse of nature.

Trees.

Grass.

Fresh air.

The two seconds it took for him to process this new set of information was enough for him to short circuit. "My games! They're all gone!"

And for a good two hours he kept wailing on his unfortunate circumstances. "I was so close in completing another game! I don't even think I saved!"

Clamping a hand on his mouth, he barely prevented a bout of nausea. Resulting in him laying down on the grassy patch he found himself in. His whining on the other hand didn't pause. "Where are my games!? I worked so hard on them! I can't just leave them like that!"

With all the noise he was making, he didn't notice that the bushes rustling as another figure made their presence known. Not until he felt himself floating.

The ground seemed far now...

He was then turned around midair and was met with a man the kindest pair of eyes. He watched his mouth move, the sounds that came out were indecipherable.

He then felt his bile rise up, running out his mouth like water, shocking the kind faced man.

        His head slumping down to one shoulder.

           He then blacked out.