Intrigue

He stirred awake, giving one of the biggest yawns of his life. He wasn't sure when he had a good nights sleep, but he wasn't complaining. His eyes opened and he felt refreshed. Yawning again, he gave his eyes one last rub before he was fully aware that he was awake somewhere different than the grassy meadow he previously slept in. He stared down at the blanket, focusing on his smaller hands.

     He still frowned at their size.

His attention was soon overtaken with the door opening, and he noticed that there was another person accompanying the first man he had encountered.

     This place now seemed like a Frat House.

He watched them talk with each other, until the kind man he had met noticed he was awake. He gave him a smile and spoke his nonsense, to which he tilted his head in frustration.

    Just when will they speak something other than nonsense?

The man gestured to the other, and he looked at the other man. His unique styled hair reminded him that he did not have any food since he had come here. On cue his stomach rumbled loudly.

     How strange...

        That hair could bring up the thought of food...

He blinked at his thoughts, not necessarily focusing on the reactions of the two men. He did seem to register that the kind man had left the room in a hurry, while the other man stayed.

     He spoke nonsense.

           Brought his index finger towards his forehead.

                 And he blacked out.

.

.

.

.

At least he thought he blacked out... he frowned at his surroundings.

     It was nothing but black.

"... Great, I'm somewhere else now," He muttered, crossing his arms with a scowl. He could see that he still wasn't in his regular form, which brought his mood down further.

A laugh took his attention, and he promptly searched where the sound was coming from.

     He didn't have to search for long.

"Nufufufu, who expected a child to be here in the Vongola Manor of all places," He was shocked. From his entire stay of two, maybe three, days he did not think that he would hear something that sounded.. legit. The man that had made himself visible smirked at him, and he identified him immediately as the other male that the first man had brought in the room. He continued. "I also don't believe that you appeared from nothing... child,"

He blinked, slowly processing what he was able to. He then opened his mouth. "You know something I don't?"

The man raised a brow, not expecting the question. Though his smirk didn't budge. "Nufufufu, I heard that nobody could communicate with you so far,"

"So that means that what you were speaking was definitely an existing language?" He should be glad that he was getting some sort of answers, but yet he couldn't help feeling some sort of anxiety building up inside him.

"And you're clearly not a child," The man avoided answering directly.

"So you do know something," He answered blandly.

The man gave a shrug, leisurely rolling his shoulders. "Depends, I don't take well with uninvited guests, mind you."

"Says the guy who hasn't even introduced himself," He was starting to feel the slow build in annoyance when their conversation just ended up in circles.