Chapter 1:Before the story begins

Once upon a time, there was an Angel who wished to become a Human for a day. Because of her kindness, God granted her a chance but for one condition, she will be in with a beautiful image of a young lady in the morning but at night, She will be a Beast. She agreed about the consequences and went to Earth. As she stays on Earth, She was given a mission in the morning until night. Her mission in the morning with a young lady image is to share the gospels of God and at night with a Beast Image, She will secure the passageway of Hell to Earth. At the time that she was on Earth, She did her mission very well. Until one day, an unknown killer came and stole many lives. She cannot catch the killer because It only appears at night and As always, She was guarding the portal on that time.

So she decided to find the killer in the morning and try to have an investigation of the crime scene. As she investigates, she concluded that the killer was living in their village and It was a Hell bound Human who collects the blood of the wicked one to sacrifice to his Satan. He wants to open the passageway of Hell. So the young lady decided to build A church for the villagers and encourage them to strengthen their faith. She prayed and prayed that God would give her one person to rely on and help her save the village. As she manage the village and lead them to safety, the killer had gone. She was known as their savior and she was respected by the villagers. As the time passed by, she went to seventeen and was given a name which is "Crona" as a sign of the crown of the Village. The village lived in peace and tranquility for a long time and when she went to eighteen, her beauty reveals more that hook all the boys in the village. Still, she was guarding the portal but not in a beast image.