Chapter 4

CRONA'S POV

...I open my eyes ...

I wake up and it's already late in the morning.Ugh!My head hurts,I think I sleep just for two hours.I went home at 2:35 am and changed my clothes cos I was really wet for drowning myself to the lake.Last night,I forced myself to sleep but I can't even close my eyes.What I thought was him,For what He told to me before leaving.

(Gasp)

I force myself to move off to bed but my head 0_-- really mess.

I stand up and look at the mirror,My eyes were seem so tired for crying badly last night.I comb my hair and clip it.After it,I go outside to wash my face and Feel the fresh air.My head is better now.

I'm on my way to church to pray and preach for the villagers but untimely,I saw him,not only him but with another girl.

I manage not to look at them but I can't take it.I look at him not really close but enough to see them,He is listening to what she's saying.I gaze at his face again but He caught my eye so I directly look away to another direction.

My head hurts badly again.He hugs her tight and I am watching them.Why is it hurts?My head hurts badly but my heart hurts the worst.I walk away and force myself not to cry.I feel my tears flowing so I close my eyes and run as fast as I can.I don't know where will I go and where I am now.Suddenly,I hit someone but I don't mind it.I continue running while closing my eyes but I myself collide with a big BANG!A boxes of liqour bottles!

My head hurts more but The shame making me want to bury myself.

I cried and cried when someone grab my arms to help me stand.

IS THAT HIM?I open my eyes widely,No,It's not really him.

I watch him,the person who helps me.I look at him while crying.

"Are you alright?"He said.

He asks me if I am alright?Is it obvious?

 I really want to slap you!I decided to shut my mouth and walk away,wiping my tears while walking.

"I am so sorry,I didn't mean to hurt you,I never thought you would collide me.I thought you saw me carrying those boxes."He explains.

"No,It's not your fault.Don't ask apology for it"

"If it still hurts,you can take a rest at my house."He Said.

I turn to reject his offer but I saw Conrad,watching at us So I act like I was really hurt.Well,I was really hurt but not like what I am acting now.

"My head really mess."I talk to him while Conrad is watching at us.I watch him,trying to walk away from us So...

"I want to take a rest."I said.

He stops his steps.

"Sure,Let's go."He automatically leans me on his shoulder and move.I watch him,Conrad.It seems like He doesn't care at all.I frown.