Chapter 5

CONRAD'S POV

"I told her to stay away and forget what I have said,I am really a good liar."

I walked away last night but my feet was hard to move,Iwanted to stay with her.

While I am walking,I decided to go back at where She is.I saw her walking on her way to her home.I chase her but I used to hide cos I don't want her to see me trying hard for her.

I act so stupid but I can't stop myself from thinking about her.

When she arrives,I just waited here outside.I watch her but she is still awake.I waited for an hour and when she finally sleep,I went inside.

I watch her face,it was really perfect.I am unworthy to have her love and hurt her.I wish I am not a demon,I wish I was a Real Human.

I move away and go home.When I arrive,I directly go to my bed.I can't sleep,I miss her.I want to be a good person for her,I wanted to change.

I go to her house at 6 O'clock in the morning,she is still sleeping.I decided to go to the side of village where they sell fruits.From there,I meet a lady who is carrying a lot of Vegetables and Fruits so I help her.I accompany her from where she needs to put these things.After it,She saw me frowning.

"Why?"she asks.

"Nothing."I answer

"You can ask me anything"she smiles at me.I want to ask her about girls and what they want but it sucks,too stupid and awkward so I just shut my mouth.

"You don't have to be shy,I don't have any boyfriend yet."

"No,it's not about you."I said.She frowns."It is all about her."I added.

"Your love?So,what's the problem?"She looks at me like She wants to help me.

"We need to hate each other cos we were enemies."I never mind what I am saying as long as It can help me find the answer.

"One person told me that If you love eachother,you must fight for her no matter what it takes."She said.

"Why?"

"because she loves you back and that is the important thing."She was right.

"Who said that?"

"Crona,the saviour of the village."

I smile,I feel thankful to know it.

I saw someone watching at us,I thought it was Crona but I never mind it.

"Thank you too"she says.

I stop the hug and I saw Crona watching us.She run away.I thought that person wasn't her.

"I need to go!"I said while running to chase her.

"Good luck!"she shouts.

I cannot see her.I run and run but I can't find her.I heard a big Sounds of bottles and I run through it.

I saw Crona,she was really hurt.I intend to help her but someone already did it.

I decided to walk away to avoid them.Seeing Crona with another man will just make me hurt that Guy.

"I want to take some rest."

What?I stop when I heard those words.She will go to his house and take some rest?What the hell she is talking about!

I watch her,leaning at the guy's shoulder.

WHAT THE HECK!

I force myself not to look at them.I want to bury him!

I rounded my fist and calm myself.