Chapter 3

She went to the portal,expecting to see him but He was not around.She went to his house but she found none.She wandered and wandered but went back to her way when she realizes she need to secure the portal.While walking,She saw an abandoned house and heard someone moaning.She took a step towards the window to take a look.She cannot believe what she saw,Conrad having a damage on his left hand.The wounds was really crucial that cause Conrad to scream.Without noticing her tears flow,She closed her mouth by her hand and force her eyes not to cry.She ran and ran,never mind where she will goes on.She stumbled and force herself to stand even If her feet was too weak.She run forcely until She saw a lake and washed her face.She cry all her tears and was really hurt for being fooled by the person she only trusted.She drown herself without her conciousness.She's killing herself already until someone grabbed her,It was Conrad,trying to save her.

Conrad hugged her tight as if He will never let her body off from him.She pushed him away but He was too strong.She just cried,trying to push him away but her strength was not really enough.Conrad just hugged her very tight and tears fall down on his face. 

"You lied to me,I was really a fool to love you!Your love is nothing but a fake!why?"Crona cannot help herself but to cry. 

Conrad just closed his mouth,wanted to say something but afraid for it might just worsen the situation. 

"Get off of me!"she screams,"I hate you!".When Conrad heard those words,It seems like it hurted him and cause him to become weak.He moved his arms away and looked at her crying. 

"Hit me"he said this with a low voice.He grabbed her wrist and put it near to his face"You can hit me as long as you want". 

He closed his eyes waiting for her to hit him but Crona just point her finger and softly pushed it to his forehead. 

"I can't..."she said,wanting to say more but she cut it.He looked at her eyes.

Finally,She stopped her crying but her eyes were seem so tired.He felt conscience,never expect he would feel that for He was a hell bound Creature.Until He cry,forcing his tears not to fall but he failed. 

"I will never say sorry for what I had made,I have my reason why I am doing this.I admit,Our relationship was just a set up so that the killing will be done easier." 

Crona cried again,trying to hold her tears back but The pain she was expecting when the truth reveal was not enough. 

She hurt herself by pushing her hand repeatedly to her chest blaiming herself for the lives of those villagers who died.Conrad seized her wrist and clasped her hand. 

"Stop!"He scream while holding her wrist tightly. 

"Listen!hurting yourself will never bring them back to life so you better stop it!". 

"Don't act like you really care for me!Just leave me alone!You already got what you want so go back to Hell and watch me dying!This is what you want,seeing people dying and killing theirselves---"

"I said stop!"Conrad shouted that cause Crona to shut her mouth. 

He rounded his fist and tried to control his anger. 

"Sorry,"his voice went tame and it was really awkward for him.He managed not to look at her cos He was almost crying but still holding his tears. 

"I am Sorry not because of killing those people cos they worth it!..."He defend his part but obviously,He also cared for it. 

"I'm sorry,(His tears finally fell down)for letting myself--"He wipe his tears."--Fall on you."Crona was shocked after hearing those lines.She thought that those were all lies but She can feel that Conrad was saying the truth. 

"I never thought that I could love,I don't know how,I don't really care but --"He carelessly cried,never care how He looks like. 

"I really,really hate this"He stood up but Crona held his hand. 

"You're not really bad" 

He smirks after hearing what she said. 

"So,you are saying that killing is not a bad thing?What the hell are you talking about?Your God will forgive me and will still accept me even If killing is already my hobby?that really sounds stupid and foolishness,That's why I barely believe him cos that thing is really impossible!"He was angry,very angry.He tried to hit her but He can't.She held his hand tighter and decided not to say anything about God cos she already knew He will never try to understand it. 

He took his hand away and walk but Crona was still trying to stop him. 

"Go away or I will surely hit you"He avoided her gaze. 

"If hitting me will make you believe God,Then hit me".He rounded his fist. 

"Don't force me to do it"he gnashed his teeth. 

"I know You can't because you love me.Am I right?"She said it angrily and seems to insult him. 

He sprawled her wrist.She closed her eyes waiting for his turn to hit her but...Instead,He touched her face and kissed her hardly.Her eyes were widely open,She was shocked.He expressed his anger by his kiss.She can't breath so she pushed him away but He was too strong.

She cannot take it anymore. 

He stopped the kiss and took a breath for a second.They found themselves both breathing deeply.He continued the kiss and make it harder this time.She tried to push him away but little by little,She touched his chest.She didn't notice that she already kissing him back.He soften the kiss and moved his lips slowly and Crona also did the same.They stopped but their faces were still close.They were exchanging their breath then watched both of their eyes.Crona took herself away,realizing what had happen. 

"no,no,no!this is wrong.We should stop this.This is stupid.We were enemies and We should"she stopped,she's confused and never knew what to say next. 

"Why do these things happen?" 

she said. 

"I bet I need to stay away from you"He mumbled.He walked on his way hoping She would stop him but Crona just covered her face. 

He stopped for a moment, 

"This will be the last time that I will talk to you,Just forget what we did and those things I said."

Crona wanted to stop him but She needs to let him go.