Chapter 2

She was granted by God to make her own decision to use her power. She decided not to use her beast image anymore. While guarding the portal, she saw a boy with a perfect and attractive Image. She felt love at first sight but the boy just gaze at her and walks away. As the days passed by, she didn't forgot the Boy's face. She decided to find the boy she thought she already loves. Finally, she met the boy that she was searching for. The boy's name is Conrad Baldimeer and after they spent their time together, she realized that her feelings for him were real. She also thought Conrad might be the person she is waiting for. Whenever Conrad asks her to go out with him, she would go for it. When He confess his feelings to her and asks for her hand, she followed her heart. They become couple but unfortunately, the killer goes back. Almost everyday, the two of them spent their time together. Rona was not really conscious about the killing and what she keeps on eye is her relationship with Conrad.

The killer had killed many lives almost reach the possibility to open the portal. Rona was really frustrated when she finally knew what happened and almost feel down-to-earth. She decided to confess who she really is to Conrad. The sun started to fade and the night grows, It’s already evening. She was on her way when someone shouted for Help. She directly went to the voice she had heard which is on a house and went inside. Finally, she saw the killer with a black Mask and suit. She saw a knife and stabs it on the killer's hand with a holy water. It wounds his left hand and Crona saw the damage. The Killer ran away but the victim was killed. It was already late at night, the villagers kept the corpse and Crona realizes that she has to say something to Conrad. She walked on her way and Asked for an excused for the victim.