There He Is!

You padded over to the blond and smiled softly, waving a hand to get his attention. "Uh, hi," you said, your voice cracking a bit in the hi. You covered your mouth with a hand and flushed in embarrassment, while Isaac looked over and laughed softly, having heard the voice crack. He straightened up and held out a hand.

"Hello, I'm Isaac," he said, a small grin adorning his lips. You grinned back at him and shook his hand, uncovering your mouth to introduce yourself.

"(Name). I saw you earlier, and wanted to apologize for staring and making you uncomfortable."

"Oh, don't worry about that! I was the one who started it. I just got a weird feeling, so I was curious. Have I met you before?" Isaac inquired, tilting his head slightly.

"I think we might have been pen pals years ago," you suggested, retracting your hand from his to let it rest at your side, "I recall knowing someone named Isaac."

Isaac's blue eyes lit up with recognition. "I remember you! We lost connection after you moved! It's so good to finally get to meet you!"

You laughed lightly and nodded along, grinning happily. "It's nice to-" you were cut off when the intelligent male suddenly hugged you, his arms wrapping loosely around your waist. He was a bit shorter than you, by a few inches at least. "Meet you!" you broke off into laughter, returning the hug quickly. Better to NOT make things weird and just accept it. The Library door opened and Rhythmi walked in, smiling as she approaches.

"I see you've met Isaac!" she hummed, nodding to the other male, who nodded back in acknowledgement. You two separated in your  hug and smiled to each other. "You guys can continue this hug fest later, there's a few more actually important areas to show (Name) then he's all yours Isaac!"

Isaac blushed from the way she phrased her words, but you don't pay attention and let the female drag you out of the Library and up the stairs, not mentioning the flight leading downstairs.

"Our dorms are on the second floor. This is where we all bunk down, coed style. Not in the same bedrooms, of course. The boy's bedroom is on the left. The girl's bedroom is on the right. Janice, the lady there, is our caretaker. She's like a mum to us all. And then there's the Recharge Station, for recharging your Styler to full," Rhythmi explained, nodding to a woman with fluffy honey-brown hair and gray-brown eyes. You spoke to her to find that she was very sweet, but also a little ditzy and confusing. After all that, you both headed back down to the entrance floor. The bell rang, meaning that class is over, you assumed.

"There goes the bell. We can go outside now," Rhythmi clarified, motioning to the entrance doors. You blinked and shuffled over to the door, assuming she wants to go outside now. Once you were in the fresh air, Rhythmi continued the tour. "That small building is the Training Room. That's where Mr Kaplan will teach you about performing captures. Ms Claire is also there. She teaches about clearing targets," she pointed to the building you and your parent were standing in front of earlier that day. You nodded, remembering Mr Kaplan very clearly.

Rhythmi didn't give you much time to think as she quickly continued, spinning on her heels to face the opposite way. You followed her lead. "That big clearing over there is where we practice doing Target Clears. That reminds me..." She now turned to face you with squinted eyes and a suspicious countenance, causing you to raise your eyebrows. Had you done something wrong? "Here's your bell schedule," she handed you the paper which you folded up and placed in your pocket, "do you know about Target Clears?"

You tilted your head slightly and furrowed your eyebrows, your (E/c) eyes full of curiosity. "Your expression tells me you don't know. Well, that's all right. That's why we have the Training Room." She then stopped talking, and you assumed once again that she wanted you to go over there, so you did. Back in the Training Room, Ms Claire taught you about Target Clears and all that good stuff. Mr Kaplan teased you in between learning, cracking hilarious jokes at your side.