The Winner: P.O.V CJ

"Hey guys its been two days. Are you guys ready to pick the winner?"
"Winner for what?"
"The contest?!"
"Oh. Ya. Go get Dub and Slim."
"Where are they?"
"In the studio, I think."
"Ok."

------------------

"Hey Dub and Slim are you guys busy?"
"Nah. We're just messin around."
"Ok are you guys ready to pick a winner for the contest?"
"Ya sure."
"Ok. Uncle Kells wants us to do it up stairs."
"Ok les go."
So we go up stairs and sit down with all the applications.
"So...we are obviously looking for a super cute girl, right?"
"Not necessarily. The winner can be a boy."
"But you would rather it be a girl, right?"
"I don't care."
"Okay. Let's get you a cute bitch."
"Fine. Whatever."
After about 30 minutes of looking through applications they finally picked one.
"Hey what about this girl. She seems like a great person. And she knows so much about you."
"Let me see." I read the application that was sent in by a girl named Audrey Jane Coyle. "Okay. I like it. We've got ourselves a winner."
"Okay go live on Facebook and tell everybody who won."
-------------------
We went live on Facebook and told everybody the news, I texted the girl and figured everything out.
"Hey everybody. We have chosen the winner to the contest. It's a great girl named Audrey Coyle from Fort Myers, Florida. I'm going to dm her and get everything figured out and we will keep you guys posted on everything. Well I probably won't but the guys will."
So I texted her and figured out her info and everything that we need to know.
"Hello Audrey. I am pleased to tell you that you have won the contest. We just need to get some info from you if that's okay."
"Of course it's okay. So what do you need to know."
"How old are you?"
"I am 17 almost 18."
"Okay that's all know we need to know I will have someone call your parents or something to figure out the rest. Can't wait to get to know you better."
"Okay. And I am too."
*************************************
Hey guys I'm sorry it's been so long been very busy but I will start writing again.