The New Boys ( Harry Styles )

So today was another plain old day, get up do my hair, apply a little amount of make-up, chose an outfit, pack my bag and head over to my high school. Every day I walked because I wanted to try and stay healthy this year.

This morning my alarm went off at 7:30am. I decided on sleeping in for another 15minutes, it's not as if it will hurt anyone. So I switched off my alarm and snuggled back into my queen sized bed. I was sleeping for ruffly 10 minutes until my 15 year old sister came knocking on my door yelling "GET UP" at me. So I scrambled out of bed into my bathroom, I cleaned my pearly white teeth and brushed my brown coloured hair and got my make-up out. I then quickly put on some mascara, skin toner and some light pinkish lip stick. Then I braided my hair and moved onto my outfit. I grabbed out some aqua nikes and some black shorts and a fitted white and black striped t-shirt. I then grabbed my vans branded backpack and went into the kitchen. It was rather neat, considering only me and my sister Ella live here. We both moved out of England to Australia leaving our lost parents. Nobody knows we're they are, they were on a boat trip and they never returned. It put my sister and I through to much stress so we moved over to a wonderful country, Australia.

"So you decided to get up now did you, Elizabeth?" Ella said teasing me.

"Shut up I was tired" I replied sitting down on the couch waiting for the bus to arrive.

"Don't blame you, we shouldn't have gone out last night." Ella said flopping on the couch next to me.

"Yeah I know. We better go now, the bus is here." I said dragging my bag onto my shoulder. I waited for Ella to go out then I locked the house door. I trailed after Ella jumping up onto the bus I paid the driver 60c and went up the back of the bus to my spot. I walked down the back to see my 4 best friends chatting with each other.

"Hey Lizzie, you look really tired... What time did you leave the party?" Jessy asked turning her attention to me.

"Umm I think it was like half past two, coz Ella was starting to drink and she's under age." I replied closing my eyes and leaning on the window.

"Oh wow! We left at like 10:30 at night. Whose party was it any way?"

"I don't really know but it was awesome and it was great how it was on the beach aye." I said a little bit interested in our conversation.

"Yeah it was amazing. Oh, looks like its time to go." Jessy said sighing.

"Oh ok. Help me up?" I said laughing as Jessy pulled me up.

We walked off the bus and into our high school. Ready to start off another wasted day. We'll at least me and Jessy have the same class now.

Jessy and I are quite different in looks. So Jessy has jet black hair that just covers her shoulders, she has a very light tan and is always colourful. She is cheerful and very loud. But she is a great friend.
Then my 3 other friends are different again. See Rebecca has a tan like me witch is quite dark and she has long bleach blonde hair flowing just past her waist, she's a little taller then me and Jessy though. She wears stacks of make-up and she's actually really shy. She is nearly all ways wearing at least one thing with a butterfly on it.
Then there's Ashly, she has the fair English skin. It's quite pretty actually. We'll she has a darkish lightish hair colour which is mid back and she is an inch or two shorter then me. Amy is then also tanned and has blonde foils in her hair. She wears make up as well and she's taller then me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ALL DONE!!!!

THATS THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER COMPLETE.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT :)

Luv u all Xxx

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$