Spying

Spying-chapter 3

**Amy's POV**

Ok, right now I'm going to admit that I had a crush on this new boy called Niall Horan. He's in my math class and science class. He's so cute and funny, and oh my god I think I like him a lot.. Haha anyway we have like 2 minutes till the end of the day.

"Hay Niall." Alexis said looking into his eyes smiling.

"Hey babe, do I know you?" Niall said looking a bit questioned.

"No, but I'm sure you want to.." She replied chewing on her bottom lip.

"Yea I would coz I need some friends" Niall suggested shrugging.

"Great. We can meet up today straight after school and go to the mall, yeah?" Alexis said grinning.

"Sounds awesome. I will just have to skip detention-" Niall was cut off by the siren, they both got up and ran out of the class, through the school gates and to the mall.

Instantly I felt a wave of jealousy running through my body. I was last to leave the class. As I was feeling a bit nosey I thought that I would spy on them. I no it sounds really mean but Alexis is a bitch, she will end up using Niall. I pulled out my phone a rang Jessy, she didn't pick up so I left a voice message.

"Hi Jessy I'm going out today can you tell the other girls plz, thanks byeee" I said running towards the mall. I stopped running when I saw them walking into a girls shopping store. I snuck in and stood near a cloths rack nearby them and listened to their convo.

"Hey Lexy, this would look really pretty on you." Niall said smiling at her, god dammit he said "Lexy"!!! Rrrrrrrrr
The dress he picked up was light blue with sparkly straps and would come to about the middle of her thighs. It was really pretty.

"Yea. That is really gorgeous. Chuck it on the pile." Alexis said bluntly.
I could see the look on Niall's face. He looked board and tired. I felt sorry for him but he wanted to go so bad luck flys towards him.

"Let's go pay and get something to eat yeah?" Niall said hoping to leave the shop as soon as possible.

"Yeah ok. I'm a bit hungry myself. If you want you can go get a table and some food coz I'm gonna try this on, or do you want to come to my house and see?" She said said smirking.

"I'll get something to eat and wait for you to pay. And try it on at your house." Niall said winking and walking away, until Alexis grabbed his shoulder, swung him around and kissed him softly. Then Niall hugged her and kissed her again! Why?! Niall what the hell!
Niall then walked out of the shop to the food court. I quickly trailed behind him. He then stopped and I walked straight into the back of him.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" I said looking up at him.

"It's fine babe." He said smiling.

"Hey I no you, your in my math and science class." I said stating the obvious.

"Oh ye your that real cute girl" he replied smirking

"Oh, thanks Niall." I said looking at the ground.

"Can I kiss you?" He said grinning at me.

"Umm I-" I was suddenly cut off by him smashing his lips against mine, I kissed him back and he smiled. Niall then pulled me closer to him. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue. I granted his wish and then pulled away after a while.

"I-I better get going.." I said as I saw Alexis exiting the shop and going the wrong way.

"Yea same here I was supposed to meet my girlfriend here, she was just paying for her stuff" Niall said laughing pointing to Alexis.

"Um it was nice seeing you around" I said as Niall ran off to see Alexis.

**Niall's POV**

I dint really know who to go for right now, I felt a spark with both of them. I just think I will stay with Lexy for a while, you know get used of her first.

"So where do you want to go sit babe?" She questioned me.

"Let's go to your house" I said smirking

"Ok!" She replied smiling.

We walked all the way to Alexis's house and entered her room. It was neat and really organised. Just like her, light brown hair, pretty tan, blue eyes, perfect smile and laugh.

"What do you want to do?" I said sitting on her bed.

"I don't know.." Alexis mumbled smirking at me.

I decided to make the first move by patting my lap and getting Alexis to sit with me. She did so and I kissed her. She wrapped her legs round my torso and kissed me back. She was laughing and giggling.

"Go try your dress's on silly" I said laughing at her.

"Here, in front of you or in the bathroom?" She asked.

"You chose" I replied knowing she'd change in front of me, but I was wrong she walked into her bathroom.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HEHEH I DIDNT REALLY NO HOW TO FINISH IT SO YEAH. LOL

IF YOU LIKE MY BOOK PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT- IT TAKES 2

SECONDS!!! 😄

LUV USE Xxx

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$