Harry Stop

Harry Stop-chapter 4

**Elizabeths POV**

As I sat in the detention room I saw that there was only one teacher, I began to worry we're the other teacher was. Because it was only me and Harry and Mrs. Brown. I don't know where Niall is and Louis snuck out just before the teacher got here.

"I'm expecting you two to behave while I go out to buy some lunch?" Mrs brown said Looking down upon us.
We nodded at her and I smiled.

"Good, I will be a bout an hour and a half. Ok, now plz behave."

She said as she closed the door looking it.

"So pretty, what do you wanna do?"Harry said approaching me.

"Um play my phone?" I said grabbing it from my bag.

"No why don't you have some fun with me." He replied smirking at me.

"No, Harry. I'm getting a drink" I said standing up and going over to the water machine.
I was just about to grab a cup when Harry grabbed me and pinned me up against the wall.

"Harry stop!" I said as he tried kissing me.

"No enjoy this while you can." He mumbled back trying to get me to kiss him. "Just kiss me back!"

"I don't want to, you were really nice, now your turning into a freakin dickhead." I said crying and running out of the class room to my car. I jumped in and went home when I arrived home I sat on the couch and watched some movies before falling asleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VERY SMALL UPDATE

BUT I AM ON A PLANE RIGHT NOW. LOL

**DO YOU THINK HARRY AND LIZZY SHOULD BE TOGETHER.

WHAT ABOUT ALEXIS AND NIALL, OR SHOULD IT BE AMY AND

NIALL.??**

COMMENT WHO YOU THINK AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO DO SO 😋

LUV YA ALL Xxx

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$