Their New

Their New- chapter 2

**Elizabeth's POV**

As I sat in class, trying to pay attention to the teacher, I saw our principle walk in. He had three boys trailing after him. Straight away I thought they were being sent here for being a pain in the neck for their other teacher, but they weren't.

"Good morning Mrs Green, morning class." The principle said.

"Good morning to you, how may I ask, who are these boys?" She said rather harshly.

"These boys are your new students, if you have an issues with them, or anyone in this class, Elizabeth Brown this includes you. Send them straight up to me." He said being a bit picky. The boys laughed as soon as my name was mentioned.
"Boys! That is rather enough. Mrs Green will put you in a spot and you will concentrate." Mr Thomas said raising his voice, clearly getting annoyed. I then accidentally giggled at him.
"Right that is enough! Elizabeth, Louis, Niall and Harry you all have detention!" He yelled across the class, turned on his heels and left.

"Niall, sit over there next to.... Um, Jessy" she said finding spare spots

"Err.. Whose Jessy?" Niall questioned.

"Raise your hand Jessy." Mrs Green said sighing in annoyance.
My friend raised her hand, and then began talking to Niall.

"Harry, next to Elizabeth, and Louis next to Alexis." She said pointing to us.
Straight away I could see that Alexis already had a crush on Louis. I laughed to my self, which caused Harry to say something.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" He said frowning.

"Umm, none of your business new boy." I snapped back feeling quite confident.

"Shut up." He said through clenched teeth.

"No, you have absolutely no right to tell me what to do." I replied grinning.

"Ugh, that's it your gonna get in detention." He said trying to threaten me.

"Oh wow, I'm so bloody scared. I'm gonna love to see you try with two teachers watching." I said back laughing.
His face suddenly dropped.

"How do you know there is two teachers in there and why are there two teachers in there?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Well, that's because I've gone to detentions ever since I was like, I dunno maybe year 5. And there is two teachers in case one has to go to the toilet or something." I said looking down onto my work for the first time today.

"Great. That's just freakin great." He said shaking his head.

"Yeah I no, coz my sister is 15 and she can't really do every thing herself so I won't be home to help her." I said frowning at my desk.

"Why can't your mum or dad help her?" Harry said looking over at me.

"Umm... B-Because they went on a boat trip and haven't been back. They have been lost for 9 years." I said getting a little shaky.

"Oh. I'm sorry babe, I didn't no." He said looking at the floor.

"It's fine." I replied smiling.

"You two stop your little talk and start working!" Mrs Green yelled.

"Sorry Miss.." Harry said

"It's Mrs!" She shrieked back.

"I don't know how." I mumbled, leaving Harry to laugh

"Do you two want to have an extra detention?!" She screamed.

"No I have a sister to look after!" I yelled

"Then smarten your act up, I will be talking to you both at the end of the day." She said

"You can't , we got detention." Harry said joining in our argument.

"Be quite, if I say something, it goes." She said being a bit rude.

We put our heads down and started our work. Hopefully the day flys past.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SO.... I TRYED TO MAKE IT LONG BUT IT WAS REALLY HARD! :)

I REALLY DO HOPE THAT YOU LIKE MY STOREY SO FAR :)

AND IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS COMMENT, COZ I NEED TO

KNOW! 😛

LUV YA ALL Xxx

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$