Its Just Rain

It's Just Rain-chapter 5

**Jessy's POV**

As I was on my way home from my 6:00 jog it started to rain. I didn't really mind, because after all, it's only rain. I saw a nearby tree, so I jogged over to it, I thought that who ever lived here wouldn't mind, but I was wrong. All of a sudden some one came storming outside glaring at me. The tall boy around my age came right up to me. I then began shivering, not only because I was cold but I was also scared at the same time.

"Who the hell are you and why the hell are you on my property?!" He screamed in my face.

"U-um I'm Jessy Goodread, I-I was only here because it was raining, mother and father would ground me if I got rained on. I'm sorry." I whispered. Looking at my feet so he couldn't see my scared face.

"Yep, we'll run alone! I don't want useless pieces of shit on my property!" He yelled going back inside slamming the door. I personally thought he was a bit harsh, but he had a reason to do that, after all it is his land.

As I whimpered home I kicked a few pebbles that were in my way. By this stage I was absolutely soaked. I know for sure mum and dad will be very cross. I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

"5:21" I read aloud.

"Hey would you like a lift?" Some one in a blue Four wheel drive questioned.

"Um I'm soaking though, I don't want to make your seats all damp" I said looking up to the boy.

"Nah it's fine, jump in" he said smiling.

I went around the other side and climbed in.

"Thank you... Um"

"My names Liam Payne."

"Well thank you Liam" I said smiling at him

"Your welcome love" he said sending a warm smile my way.

"So where are you heading off to?" I asked being a little nosey.

"I'm gonna go to the mall, if you wanted to come y-you can come." He replied blushing.

"Aw! I've never seen a boy blush before, your so cute!" I said laughing.

**Liam's POV**

"Aw! I've never seen a boy blush before, your so cute!" She said laughing at me.

"So do you want to join me?" I said still laughing a little.

"Sure"

"Well do you wanna get something to eat first.?"

"Yeh. Wait no I don't have any money..."

"That's fine I could pay"

"Really?"

"Mmhh"

As we arrived, we wondered over to the food court. We ordered some pizza to share and went and sat down.

"Do you wanna play 21 questions?" I asked

"Yeh ok" she answered.

" ok wats ur name?"

"Jessy Goodread, how old are you?"

"21,you?"

"19, um favourite colour?"

"Don't have one, what's your favourite things to do at parties?"

"Get drunk" she replied laughing.

As we finished our game about 15mins after and looked at most the shops the rain had stopped and it was now 8:00. I dropped Jessy off at her house and went home. I snuggled up into my bed and went to sleep.

<><><><><<><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><>

SOOOOOO I HAVE TRIEND ONCE AGAIN TO MAKE IT DESCRIPTIVE.

IM SORRY IF ITS NOT, BUT HEY! LEAST IM TRYING 😄

SO UMM YEAH IF THERES ANY THING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

COMMENT

AND I WILL TRY AND REPLY TO YOU. RIGHT THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

😄😃😀😊☺️😉😍😘😚😗😙😜😝😛😳😁😔😌😒😞😣

LUV USE Xxx

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>