A/N

Hey guys, Sam here, and I would like to share something strange that happened to me earlier this afternoon.

My best friend (let's call him Z), has just recently got himself a Wattpad Account. He was looking at my alternate account, and got to the reading lists that I had compiled together over the years. 

*Que akward text conversation*

Z: So I was bored earlier and went to Wattpad to see what you were reading or have read.... and there were a few books that seemed a bit out of ordinary. Mainly books about Septiplier

M: Why is that weird? I honestly don't know what it have on there at the moment, hold on

Z: And I saw other books based around other popular characters being gay, and again, if it's too much to ask, you may keep it too yourself, what's your sexual prefrence? 

M: You do realise that this is a conversation to be had face to face, right? And what I read doesn't necessarily translate into my sexuality or gender identity or anything. I could give you what I currently identify as now, but it will most likely change at some point, so I don't know.

Z: Ok. I just saw the books and it got me wondering... sorry if it was too much. Again, just wondering from the books

M: It's fine. I'll tell you that I'm not completely straight, but that's really all I can say at the moment. Lets call it queer. Then I'm under this umbrella term called genderqueer or non-binary as I prefer. Go look it up if you don't know the meaning No, I'm not transgender, just in a different category

Z: *Doesn't reply for a long time* Soooo... you don't want to identify as a gender?

M: No

Z: I see. Well since you technically are a girl, why don't you want to identify as one? Are you embarrassed of that fact or is it something else? 

M: I may biologically be female, but my brain isn't quite. It's all a bit confusing, heck I'm still trying to figure it out. I just don't feel feminine or masculine really at all. I'm not embarrassed. That's why I'm a Christmas tree 

Z: Oh ok. I think you are a beautiful woman. You should stay that way (my opinion) and even though you don't think like one, that doesn't mean you have to convert over. My mom hung out with dudes all the time and climbed trees and did a crap ton of stuff guys usually do, and she's still a girl. All I'm saying is, God made you the way you are and you should be proud of that. And not being completely straight, does that mean you like both genders?

M: It's not your decision to make. If you don't think how I think is correct, that's your problem, and panromantic asexual. Go look it up 

Z: It's not that I think you're wrong, that's not at all what I'm saying 

M: This is why this is a conversation to be held face to face.

Z: Yeah, sorry about that. I just saw the books and got curious

M: I know

Z: Do you want me to tell you my story now, so we'll be even?

M: Sure, knock yourself out

Z: I am straight (as far as I know at the moment). I am male, and I like being that way. I think like a dude, I am a dude, I like being a dude.

M: So, you're a straight, cisgender male

Z: Yep. Once again, sorry for asking, I just got curious.

M: I was gonna tell you eventually

Z: Sure you were

*End conversation* 

So there you have it, I came out to my best friend over text and confused the crap out of him. I poured myself out to him and explained it all. He later told me that he had never met someone or talked to someone who wasn't strictly male or female, so I guess it made sense in a way. He keeps trying to compare me to his mom though.... not sure how I think about that.......

Thanks for reading this weirdness guys, sorry it's so long.