Suits and ties? Gay? Bi?

I am 14 years old

I am bisexual and gender fluid

Pronouns: they/them

I am going to start back when i was really little. My sister and I would play family with our baby dolls. I was always the dad and she was the mom. I loved being the dad or the brother in all of the games. Then when I was in second grade we went to our cousins house. My older cousin was a girl. We played that I was the dad, she was the mom and my sister and cousin were our children. When we "put them to bed", she said let's have a mom and dad hug. So we hugged and when we finished, I kissed her. She said she liked it and lord knows I did. After that they moved away and I never saw her again. 

All through elementary school I was very much of a tomboy. I remember our fourth grade graduation and all of the boys were wearing blazers and ties. I remember thinking: "I want to wear a suit and tie". 

Middle school came and since our school has a dress code I would wear skirts some days and pants/shorts others. I have had long hair my whole life so nobody thought anything of it. In sixth grade i had a huge crush oh this boy named Bennett. However, one of my friends proceeded to date him for the following years. I always liked him until the beginning of eighth grade. My best friend (we'll call her Abigail) is always a very huggy touchy person. I. AM. Not. However, I started to like her hugs. When she would come over to my house I would cuddle up next to her. One night, I realized that I could be gay. The next day at school I was doing a project with one of my close guy friends and I realized that I had a small crush on him. I was so confused. I didn't know what was going on. After that I didn't want anyone to touch me. I wanted to be alone. I only ever knew one lgbt person. He was gay. He was bullied so much that he left school. I had nobody to talk to.

This past February I told Abigail that I was bi. She said she didn't care, but she thought I should tell my parents. I still haven't told them. I know that they won't care, but I don't want things to be different now.

Well that's my story!