Chapter 34: Planet Sifplus Part 2 (Phoenix POV)

It's been months since Bryn proposed to me. He left for OMSU after graduation. I really missed him. We wrote to each other everyday. I went ahead and got us a husk {dog} and named him Geneir. He was so small at the time. They said he grow to be a big huge husk. I sent Bryn a picture of Geneir and he loved it. By the time Bryn came back for the first visit Geneir had grown from small to medium.

Bryn made sure to include him in the wedding we were going to have. The second time Bryn came back we officially got married. It was a joint wedding. Grin and Mase got married on the same day. It was just like what we dreamed about when we were kids.

Everything was perfect until Bryn was called back to OMSU during our reception. It hurt but what could I do? He needed to finish that training in order for him to stay for how long he wants. But I couldn't help but worry. Something big was happening and I wasn't ready for any of it.

It needs to stop. That barking why was he barking so much. Ugh my personal alarm.

"Geneir!" I yelled as I rolled over.

But he kept barking.

"GENEIR!" I sat up and looked around my room. Empty obviously.

I got up and followed the barking.

"Oh your up! I keep trying to tell him to be quiet but he won't shut his mouth!" Grin said as she tried to carry some bags into the door.

"Geneir Hush!" I said as I helped Grin.

Geneir settled down and sat by the kitchen door.

"What's all this? It's 7 am" I said as I set the bags down on the kitchen counter.

Grin closed the door and entered the kitchen with more bags.

"I kinda over shopped in the grocery store today." Grin said.

"You went grocery shopping this early?" I asked.

"Yeah gotta get them fresh." Grin said.

"You went to the farmers market huh?" I asked.

"Yup!" Grin smiled as she started packing my refrigerator with food.

"Yeah okay." I said as I helped.

"Hey look in my bag and open that envelope." Grin said as she started throwing out my leftovers.

"Hey don't throw those out I just got them and some of them are for Geneir." I said as I went into her bag and pulled out the envelope.

"Oh well Geneir deserves fresh food anyways." Grin said.

I opened the envelope with out looking at it.

"What is this?" I asked as I looked at the pictures in my hands.

"Did you even read it?" Grin asked.

"No." I said as I looked at the pictures closely and realized what it was.

"Well if you read it then." Grin turned to face me and stopped.

"Grin......... is this real? Your with child? Your preggo? Bun in the oven? All that?" I asked trying to piece it together.

"Yes. I'm going to have a Baby. I found out last month. Mase was so happy when he found out. I went to Lastli and she took care of me." Grin said smiling.

"Do you know the gender?" I asked as I sat the pictures down.

"No not yet." Grin smiled as she walked up to me. "Are you upset?"

"Yes I'm upset! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I said as I felt her stomach.

"Because for one I wanted it to be a surprise and second I was at risk of having a miscarriage. I didn't want to tell you and then have a miscarriage. It would have hurt more." Grin said.