chapter 5

I sat there gawking as the two men sucked saliva out of each others mouths. They broke apart after what seemed like an eternity and a smile lit up Samuel's face . I still felt awkward when Samuel motioned for me to come outside. I opened the door and got out. I awkwardly smiled at both of the men and the second one led us inside. I wasn't worried about them being gay , I totally support the gay community, it's a free world , you can smooch anyone and anything you want. What I was worried about was that why does every hot guy have to be gay . I mean look at Samuel he could have been perfect for Yandel but no he had to kiss someone with a penis. I sighed and followed Samuel . He led is to what seemed like the living room . The other guy whose name I learned was Mark, asked us if we wanted anything to drink . I shook my head no and Samuel told him everything about my mother.
" can I see her picture , you know to recognize her?"
I nodded and gave him the newspaper cutting. His eyebrows scrunched up as he read the paper and looked at the photograph . He say down on one of the armchairs and motikmmed for me to sit down as well. Samuel stood beside Mark's chair.
" You want to find out how she died and why the graveyard was blown to smithrens."
" I don't care about that, I just wanna know who she was , how did she end up with my dad . "
Mark seemed deep in thought and then got up and whispered something to Samuel . Samuel nodded and said.
" Alizae he knows where your mom used to live , the neighbours might know about her, other than that there is no where we can look for her past ."
I nodded and whispered a small thank you to mark and walked out towards the car. Samuel revved up the engine and off we were to find out the truth.