Our babies come first

This request/suggestion comes from SoarinSkye.
Doms:Jonathan, Tyler, David, Luke, and Brian.
Subs:Evan, Craig, Lui, Marcel, and Brock.

The subs were waiting for their Daddies to get home. They were out doing things gangs do.(They don't know what they do) When they heard the door unlock the ran to the bedroom to get their matching shirts. Their daddies got them so they could all be comfortable and match. They all said "My daddy loves me". They got their shirts on and ran back to the living room. Their daddies were waiting for them when they returned. Evan practically tackled Jonathan, Marcel jumped onto Luke's back, Brock ran up and hugged Brian around the waist, Craig stood in front of Tyler and let himself be picked up by the larger male, bridal style. And Lui, he simply ate his cheerios on the couch not realising the men were home. The subs knew what was gonna happen next. But they ignored it because Jonathan and Tyler had worried expressions on their faces and were whispering to eachother. Tyler stopped whispering and practically yelled "I don't give a shit about the other gang right now, our babies come first". The doms looked over at Lui and they knew what had to be done. David coughed to get his attention. Lui instantly shot up and knew he would have to be punished. He broke the rules. The rules of the subs:You must always know when the men get home. If one person gets punished, they all have to get punished. No cursing.
Lui broke rule number one. Now everyone had to be punished. The doms took them to the "special room". Each pair took a corner but Lui and David took the bed in the middle of the big room. He got the biggest punishment. So everyone else could watch him easily if they wanted. The doms set up their babies how they wanted them. They all went to their "special" drawer to get some toys and kinky things.
Evan's POV
Daddy Jon sat me on the end of the bed legs spread. He came back from the drawer with a blindfold, a vibrator, and some handcuffs. He pulled my shirt off and began to tease my entrance which made me let out a small noise. He shushed me and put the blindfold on me so I could no longer see. He put three fingers on my lips and I immediately began to suck. He patted my head."Good little Evy~" He took the fingers from my mouth and flipped me over, ass up, doggy style. He put one finger in and wiggled it making me moan a little. He put the second finger in and I flinched a bit, he hit my ass with his other hand for flinching.He put the third one in and took it right back out. I whimpered at the loss. He took the vibrator and stuck it in my ass. It felt so good. He turned me around and lifted my face with two fingers. He kissed me on the lips and gently put his cock on my lips telling me to suck. I started at the tip licking and sucking it. After that little bit of teasing I instantly deepthroated him, earning a low moan from him. He grabbed some of my silky black hair and pulled my head along his length while thrusting into my mouth getting it further down my throat. I gagged a little. He was getting close I could tell, his thrusts were getting sloppy. He sent a warm sticky substance down my throat. It tasted so sweet. He kissed me and turned my ass around. Taking the vibrator out I bit my lip because I knew what was going to happen. He thrusted hard into me making me moan loud enough that the whole neighborhood could hear me. He relentlessly thrusted in and out, faster and faster. I screamed his name over and over. He hit my prostate, and I screamed. "FUCK ME RIGHT THERE DADDY JON!" He hit my ass hard for cursing and kept hitting my prostate, again and again. I felt a familiar heat in my stomach. I knew I was close. "D-Daddy I-I have to CUM!" I yelled as he hit my prostate. He whispered in my ear "Not yet baby." He kept hitting my prostate. He knew I was close, and he was too, but he stopped and pulled out, he took my hands, but them in handcuffs. And attached them to the headboard.I was now defenseless. He pulled my ass closer and lined his Long, hard cock up to my entrance. He rammed into me, hard. I yelled out in pleasure and pain. I stated again. "Daddy I have to cum! Please!" He put his hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear. "Cum baby, make Daddy happy." I moaned and finally he hit my prostate once more and I cummed all over the sheets. He became sloppy with his thrusts. He came in me and it felt so warm and so.....good~. He took of my blindfold and uncuffed me. Daddy Jon changed the sheets and laid me down on the knew ones as he took a wet rag and cleaned me up. We both fell asleep, cuddling.
Craig's POV
Daddy Tyler positioned me face down ass up. He returned from the drawer with a gag, some rope, and a paddle. What? We're kinky Ok! Me and Tyler especially. He took my shirt off as quick as possible.Then Daddy Tyler tied the rope around my hands. He left a part untied to use as kind of a leash. He put the other two things to the side. He loves to punish me. He lifted my head up with his hand. He kissed me and told me to suck. I took about half his length on the first try. I did that a few times earning a few moans from Tyler. I deepthroated him and he bit his lip trying not to moan too loud. "Damn baby you're good." I blushed while continuing to suck. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and forth with his thrusts. I gagged a little but I'm used to it. He made a low grunt and sent a warm and sticky liquid down my throat. He pulled my head off his dick and kissed me. He put the gag on me before returning me to my original position. He asked if I was ready. I nodded my head. He counted 5-4-3- he thrusted into me unexpectedly causing me to scream around the gag. He took the paddle and smacked my ass with it. "No screaming baby." He thrusted into me over and over again. He finally hit my prostate and I moaned. Loud. He could tell what happened and hit that spot over and over again, faster and faster. I felt a warmth in my stomach and I knew I had to cum. I moaned really loud again and he knew I was close. He thrusted a few more times and it threw me over the edge and I cummed all over the bed. He cummed in my ass and I moaned so loud you could hear it though the gag. He got a wet rag and cleaned me up before changing the covers. We laid down and I fell asleep on his chest.
Marcel's POV
Daddy Luke put me on the bed, legs spread and arms out. He came back with some rope, and a collar. He took my shirt off and put my collar on. He tied my hands and feet to the corners of the bed. He smacked my ass and a small moan escaped my mouth. He smirked. "Does baby Marcy like being spanked?" I nodded my head. "What was that baby?I couldn't hear you." "Yes Daddy." "Yes what?" "Marcy likes being spanked like the little slut I am." "Atta boy." He slapped my ass hard. I moaned again. He lined up his cock with my entrance and slaps my ass just before thrusting in. It surprised me but it felt soooo good. I moaned extremely loud. He thrusted faster and faster. He was so big. He hit my prostate and I practically screamed. He smacked my ass. I was close. "D-Daddy L-Luke, I have to cum. Please?" He hit my prostate I could barely contain myself. "Cum if you need to baby." He thrusted a couple more times and I came on my stomach and the blanket. Luke thrusted a couple more sloppy times before he came in my ass. Before pulling out he smacked my ass again. He cleaned me up with a wet rag and got a new blanket. We both laid down on our sides and passed out.
Brock's POV
You know what the best part about Brian is? He's part robot. That means his dick is literally made of steel. He can still cum though. Daddy Brian just sat me on the bed. When he got back he took off my shirt. I asked why he didn't have any toys. "None of them were good enough for you so let's just go traditional." He put my legs on his shoulders and lined up to my asshole. He asked if I was ready. He gave me a hickey before continuing. I moaned a little. He thrusted into me. Making me yell from pain and pleasure. He smacked my ass as we bounced on the bed. I had my arms around his neck causing his dick to go further into me. He was so big! I moved my legs to his waist. He kissed me hard. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied him. He slapped my ass causing me to moan. He slipped his tongue in and it explored every inch of my mouth. I was close. I pulled away from the kiss. My green eyes met his blue ones. He knew what I needed. He began pumping my dick pushing me over the edge. I came on both of our chests and his hand. He soon after came in my ass. It was so warm. I was tired. I buried my face in his neck. He picked me up bridal style and took us both to the bathroom to get cleaned up.
Lui's POV
I knew I was in big trouble earlier. Now I get my punishment. David gets to pick one of the other doms to either fuck my ass or my mouth and David gets the other. And it happens at the same time! David chose Luke. Why Luke?! He's the biggest one of the doms. Daddy David's weapons of choice were a shock collar and a paddle. Luke had control of the shocker. He took my shirt off replacing it with the collar. David got the paddle. Both men lined up to enter my body. Luke counted 3-2- they both thrusted into me unexpectedly. Luke's size kept me from yelling. David hit my ass with the paddle for trying to scream. Both men thrusted in and out. I began to bounce with them pushing both their hard, long cock further inside me. Both men grunted loudly. I could see the other doms and subs all beating themselves off while they watched. I assumed they had all awoken from their dreamland. Luke shocked me when he say my looking at the others, earning a moan from me. "Does Baby Lui likes being shocked?" Luke said with a smirk on his face. "I think you should do it again to test" David said. Luke shocked me again and almost put me over the edge. I moaned loud so they knew I was close. They understood and pulled out. They switched places and began thrusting at a superhuman speed. Luke began pumping my dick. I screamed around David's cock and cummed all over the bed. David cummed soon after,leaving me with just Luke. He hurt so bad but felt so good. He began to get sloppy. After a few more thrusts he came deep in my ass. We were both panting and turned to the rest of the guys. Luke leaned over and whispered in my ear,"I hope you learned your lesson Lui~" I nodded my head. David picked me up bridal style to take me to the bathroom to clean up.
3RD POV
The guys all settled down and went to their bedroom to watch a movie. They all fell asleep, cuddling. Lui never broke the rules again.