Welcome To Seattle

Your POV 

It was my first time in Seattle. I needed a job. I have a medical degree. Morgue or Hospital? Not a fan of the living. Morgue it is! I was walking over to the SPD so I can help those that are living with their families that need justice. 

I walked into the SPD and to the lady at the desk to see if they were searching for help in the Morgue. She gave me an application and told me to take a seat and when I was ready I could go hand-deliver the application to Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti myself. 

With a smile and a pen, I took a seat and began to answer the questions. Within fifteen minutes I was done. I gave the lady at the desk her clipboard and pen back and made my way to the Morgue. I leaned over in the doorway and knocked on it earning the attention of a pale woman with pale shoulder-length blonde hair and a round face and a nice smile 

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you aren't Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti," I said and smiled. She chuckled and gave a nice smile.

 "I will say you are correct. He's my boss. I'm his assistant Liv Moore." She said and stuck her hand out to shake. 

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). Wonderful to meet you. But if Dr. Chakrabarti already has an assistant then I'm guessing I won't have to give him this." I said and held up the application. 

She smiled and gave a small sigh. "I can have Ravi take a look at it for you if you'd like. I'm sure we could use anoth-." she was cut off when a British accent stepped in. 

"Hey, Liv! I got your coffee." He stopped when he saw me. 

His hair was dark, a little longer on the top, and a beard to match. He wore a sweater vest and a dark blue jacket. He also wore khaki pants and sneakers. 

"Oh hello. Liv who's this?" 

"This is (y/n) she was looking for a job here in the morgue," she said and handed him the application. I smiled lightly and waved.

 "You must be Dr. Chakrabarti," I said. 

"I am he," he said as he was looking at me and shook my head. 

"What makes you want to work in the morgue?" he asked. 

I chuckled lightly. "I'm not much of a fan of the living, to be honest," I said and scratched the back of my neck. 

He and Liv looked at each other and smiled. Dr. Chakrabarti put the application down and smiled. 

"You can start right now if you'd like," he said. I smiled wide. 

"Are you sure I'd hate to step on any toes," I said. 

Liv smiled and walked over to me. "Don't worry about it. To tell you the truth I could use a little help keeping him in line," she said. 

Dr. Chakrabarti gave her a look and I giggled. He smiled and went into his office. 

"I look forward to working with you Dr. Moore and you as well Dr. Chakrabarti," I said. He looked at me. 

"Please, feel free to call me Ravi," he said with a dazzling smile. 

"You can call me Liv too if you'd like," Liv said. I smiled and nodded. 

"All right," I said. It grew quiet before their phones went off in sync. They looked up and smiled. 

"We have a body," Ravi said. I nodded and put my bag down. 

"Lead the way," I said. They chuckled and we were on our way to our first crime scene together. 

Arthur-chan here! I realized there weren't a lot of Ravi x readers on Wattpad so I decided to make one myself! Yes indeedy. I hope you guys like it so far! (btw there may be a lemon in later chapters. Or a lot...) Well bye, TCCL out!