She

I saw it. I was there. All the time. I stared at her and couldn't help. She was in so much pain. The pain was felt in every single fake smile she put on her face, in every single blink of an eye. In every single ,,I am fine!" was hidden something so painful, something too dark and so much broken. Her wings fell of.
I was there. I studied it. I learnt from it. I saw through it. The pain was burried deep inside her eyes, so deep, that no one couldn't see it. Except of me.
I stopped by for a second every morning, just to stand and stare at her. Seconds became minutes and they became hours. The pain was still there, but somehow she's changed. She became something extraordinary. Something I couldn't explain no matter how hard I'd try.
Evenings added up to the mornings, the whiles became moments and the moments became memories. I fell in love with her. And keep falling for her everytime I see her.
One day, I stopped by. I saw her just like I did any other day. Except that this time it was different. I saw it! Finally I saw the crack of the smile on her face. The smile without questioning. The smile without forcing it. Don't get me wrong, the pain haven't gone away. It has been there ever since. But it has transformed into something shiny inside her chest.
And then, i was her. And she was me. We were one. We are one and we have always been one. With all those moments spent by looking at the mirror. Realizing the true meaning of love.
I was the spark. I am the spark and she is now too. She's changed and she will never stop changing. She is stronger. Wilder. Kinder. She's become much bigger in my eyes. She is not that broken hurting thing anymore. She is me. And I am glad that she is the way she's become whilst pain was transforming her heart.
She has heart of gold, soul of an angel and mind of the genius. She is me. And I am finally who I'm meant to be.

Always love yourself first. Learn it and life will be so much easier, colourful and way much beautiful.