Wonderer

Well, I wonder, time to time. To be honest, I wonder all the time. About love, about people, about life and death, about blue sky and cold water. I wonder about crazy smiles and generous hearts that wander in the world.
And I dream, oh how much I dream. Dream about mountains and river flows, about wide valleys and depth of the ocean. I dream about birds singing and flying with them, seeing every single thing from their heights. I dream about having wings, spreading them and just slide through the air, feeling it all over my body, sometimes it's cold and thin, sometimes it gives me chivers sending them down my spine, sometimes it's thick and smooth like a foam in a bath. I dream foolishly throughout the day. Dreams where people stop hating each other, where lovers can stop the time whilst holding each other in their arms, where goodbyes are not forever and joy and peace suround human minds. Where human race is not about racing, where trees are alive and rain calms them with its touch. I dream wild and big. Oh, I do.
You may call me wierd for believing in my dreams, and if you ask, well, yes, I guess I am. I am the biggest wierdo you might ever meet.
But most of all, my soul. My soul is everything to me. If you want to hurt me, well, do your best. Hurt me, but not my soul I demand. My soul is the purest thing that ever happend to me. It's made out of everything I believe in, so yes. The trees can talk, the fairies are real, the rain can heal and hug and people can achieve more than what they could imagine. And I? I believe in it.

Think before you try to hurt someone. If you hurt his body, well, it will heal, but you shouldn't do that. But don't touch his soul, please it's the only thing that's just and only his!