What the Hell is That?

Hi,everyone!  I'm writing a new story.  I know I'm juggling lots of stories but I assure you that I'll try to update each of them.

Anyways, I was doing some research on the Type Moon wikipedia web page when I had an Idea.  This will be fun, I assure you.  Expect lots of chaos and fun!

Let's start.

Shirou woke with a start.  Remembering his mission, he stood up.

"Okay," Shirou said.  "Where the hell am I, now?"

The magus looked around to see a vast green field.  Shirou decided to use one of his new skills, the EX ranked Clairvoyance skill of Solomon.  This power let him see through time and space.  By focusing on himself, Shirou discovered that he was in Ireland.

"Hmph," Shirou scoffed.  "I suppose this ability is useful.  But why am I in Ireland, though?  And why do I look like this?"

Shirou looked like his younger form, with red hair, golden eyes, and lighter skin.

Shirou walked around, looking for a sign of civilization when suddenly, the Earth began shaking

"What?" he shouted, jumping to stable ground.  He spun around to find the source of the shaking, a lake.

Suddenly, the water of the lake was thrown into the air.  A flame stood in the middle of the lake.  The surrounding water would fall closer to the flame, only to be evaporated.  Shirou watched in horror as the flame took shape of a monster, a horned giant with one eye.  It held an enormous spear and shield.

"Balor!" a shout came from above.  A woman in a purple full-body outfit falls from above, coming from a portal of darkness.  She fell next to him and Shirou noticed her purple hair, red eyes, and undeniable beauty.  He also noticed the two familiar long crimson spear she carried.  His Structural Analysis activated instantly and he knew what it was.  Gae Bolg Alternative.  They were similar to the original Gae Bolg and was used by the teacher to the Hound of Culann, Scathach.  "Return to your myth, at once."\

Balor, the god of death and great-grandfather to Shirou's rival Cu Chulainn, looked at them

Balor, the god of death and great-grandfather to Shirou's rival Cu Chulainn, looked at them.  Remembering that Balor had a more powerful version of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, Shirou jumped out of the way.  Scathach also jumped out of the way, landing gracefully on the ground.  Shirou looked to where they just were to see the grass had all withered and fallen apart.  The Earth itself began collapsing, until nothing was left.