United

Shirou woke up to find himself in his old home.  Confused, he sat up and looked around, before remembering where he truly was.

'That's right,' Shirou thought.  'This is all an illusion created by the combine Territory Creation.'

The Caster Servants had all come together to increase the power of the Gardens.  They gave each Servant a private room which could be modified to their liking.  Out of nostalgia, Shirou had designed his room to resemble his childhood home.

'Guess it's time for work,' Shirou thought.  'I hope no one has caused too much trouble.'

Shirou teleported to the mess hall, a grand dining room.  There the Servants ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  The furniture itself was golden and stood on platforms that floated in the air, allowing the Servants to dine in the sky.  It was a place built to satisfy the needs for arrogant heroes.  For now, breakfast was controlled by an Archer Servant named Tawara Touta.  Tawara Touta was a Japanese Heroic Spirits and had killed off many monsters in his lifetime.  But what really made Touta important was his Anti-Banquet Noble Phantasm, the Bale of Inexhaustibly.  It was meant to provide an infinite amount of rice, which could easily feed entire villages or cities.  Though some of the snobbier heroes may complain, Shirou ordered them to just accept it.

Though they would never admit it, all of the heroes respected Shirou some what.  After he had summoned them, he offered to use his resources to help grant their wishes, in exchange for their services.  There was a majority who just wanted to fight, so Shirou didn't grant too many wishes.  He did grant some, like reuniting Medusa with her siblings.  The gorgon was so happy, she hugged Shirou while using her Monstrous Strength, nearly crushing Shirou.

After breakfast, Shirou went to the throne room, where he would supervise his Servants' progress.  He sat on the throne.

"Jeanne," Shirou called.  Instantly, a blonde haired girl appeared next to him.  A tall raven-haired man also appeared beside her.  The girl was Jeanne D'Arc, Shirou's main Ruler Servant.  She was basically the overseer to all the Servants, keeping them from going rogue.  The man was Gilles de Rais, who had appointed himself as Jeanne's protector and personal assistant.  While normally in an insane Caster form, Shirou had forcibly summoned him into a Saber state, to keep him docile.  "Please report."

The Holy Maiden nodded.  She looked at Gilles, who brought out a list of papers.  "We are currently circling Japan," Jeanne started, "and Da Vinci is nearly finished on that projectbut it will probably take us a month or so to get it active.

Factions have already grown.  While the Classes Competition you created to help motivate the Servants is working, inter-class groups have grown.  The Knights of the Round Table have agreed to have Arturia and Arthur as their co-leaders, though it took a while before we could convince them not to kill Mordred.  Queen Marie Antoinette has assembled a faction of those she's familiar with, like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Charles-Henri Sanson, and Chevalier d'Eon.  The Hassan-i-Sabbah have come together, with their original leader back on top.  Similar factions have appeared all over.  They're still loyal to you, but I recommend you creating your own faction  For a show of power."

"Are there any neutral Servants?" Shirou asked.

"Me and Jeanne are loyal to you to no end, Master Emiya," Gilles said.  "The Saber, Shiki Ryougi, is unfortunately joining the Victorian chapter, probably to follow Hyde and his better half.  Karna follows you, and his brother will no doubt follow.  Anderson, Gilgamesh, Enkidu, and others will also be your most loyal supporters.  The Greeks, however, are unorganized.  There are too many of them so it will be child's play to recruit them."

"That's good," Shirou said.  "How are the armies?"

"Avicebron's golems are being produced at a massive rate," Jeanne reported.  "The homunculi tanks you and Paracelsus created are producing homunculi at incredible rates.  Other familiars, such as Dragon Tooth Soldiers, Elementals, and puppets, are being created as well."

Shirou nodded.  "And the cloaking?"

"All sorts of bounded fields have been placed," Gilles said.  "Currently, only sharp minded magical beings will be able to find us, but in a few weeks, we'll be completely untraceable."

Shirou smiled.  "That's good.  Now how are the Phantasmal Beasts looking?"

This time, Jeanne answered.  "Chimeras are being produced by some of our Casters.  The Rider Servants are keeping their mounts in reserved for when we actually need them.  Poisonous harpies have also been produced.  Medea, with the help of our other Casters, has summoned the Colchis Dragon.  Martha, Kiyohime, and others are keeping it under control as we speak.  Semiramis is currently working on summoning Basmu and the Hydra."

Shirou's smile quickly disappeared.  "That could be trouble."

"Indeed," Jeanne agreed, 'Which is why we've stationed Hercules, Cu Chulainn, and other monster busters to slay her monsters if necessary."

"Wait," Shirou said.  "Bring Cu Chulainn here.  I need him for something."

Jeanne blinked, then nodded.  "Of course.  But if I may ask, what for."

"I'm using him as a thank you gift.  It's time he reunite with his teacher."