Doctor, Doctor No Doctor !!!!

Deonshae P.O.V

He walks up to me and says...

Are you the boyfriend of Aiahlias Regardson.  I reply" Yes, I look at him praying that shes okay . The doctors walks closer to me and say she might be in a coma. I look at him and say " What do you mean might be in a coma doc?" he says that the car had made contact with head before it made contact with any other body parts. I start shaking my head no, like this couldn't be happening to me. My baby is in a FREAKING coma REALLY dogg.  As soon as I was about to leave out the hospital I hear the doctor saying up to me " Sir!!!" I look back and I walk to him as he walks to me saying " She awake sir, shes awake !'' I didn't even say anything i just ran to the room door and opened it. I didn't want to walk in so forced so I eased up a little.  She was lying there with her eyes closed and I smiled at that, cause shes so beautiful in her in no matter what situation she is ever in. I got to the bed , took a chair and sat down  just looking at her.  I finally got the guts to touch her after feeling so guilty knowing is was my fault that she in the predicament now. She looks at me and smiles with the words following behind it saying " Who are you and why am I here in the hospital ?" I immediately  stood up in anger and in worriment, rushing to the nurse asking her " WHY DOES SHE NOT REMEMBER ME..... Y...Y..YOU TOLD ME SHE WAS OKAYYY WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!" I pull her into the room where Aia was and she just stood there looking at her, so I pushed her towards her causing to almost trip on her legs. She calls for the assigned doctor to come in , then she says it will be a wait until the doctor gets out surgery. I Yell at that causing her to jump as she walking out.  I sit down letting out angry tears, think to myself " What am I going to do if my baby doesn't remember me, I can't live without not remembering  who and what gave her all the love she could possibly give her in all her live ." Then the anger fades and now its just sadness and more tears with my hand on my head. 

        The doctor comes in and I'm all the way chill, but worried like heck about what hes going to say about Aia . He say pulling out ex- rays from a green dull folder" I should have check fully on her I'm very sorry." I look at him in confusing way saying: What do you mean doc ?" He says to me that she has long term memory loss from the accident, he keeps explaining that since it hit her head before the rest of the body the tissue  from her brain causing it to bleed the most important part of the brain which is the memory area. I am slowing dying more and more as I hear the problems he states. I cut him off and went out the room with my hand over my heart trying to be strong for the both of us, but it didn't as I'm holding the phone in my hand about to call Lay on the phone I try to dial the number but I feel a tap on me I turn around and see......

To Be continued In the Next Series 

Thank You!!!!