Chapter 10 :Stay with me

DEONSHAES P.O.V

      HEY! I yelled at the main doctor that just came out of the Aiahs room. He walks over to me and he asks me what was wrong.. then he looks over only to see the nurse I was talking to. 

      The nurse insisted for him to hear me out and he comes closer. I fill him in on what i told the nurse. He wasn't convence at all at what I said, so decided to tell a little lie ...well maybe a bit of a big lie to really get the mood saturated. I can tell that he's getting interested in what I was saying...After a whole hour convicing!! He finally agrees with me and the plan begins. I go down to the doctors office and I wait.

       I hear the door open and I turn around to see the nurse holding a clipboard  and a off white doctors coat. I look at her and she smiles at me and hands me the coat and the clipboard, she finally reached into her pocket and pulled out a laminated name tag. I look at ,when she says "You will be called Dr. Kodain, you will be a the primary doctor here at this hospital and if anyone asked who you are just say that your a transfer doctor from Philadelphia. Any questions?" I look at her then I nod like I had something to say, she looks ready to listen, then I replied " The hair ....umm I have a lot of it so what am I supposed to do with it?" She looks at me and says "Well braid it back or put it back some how."

    As she chuckled, I thought of how Aiah would braid my hair everytime I'd get ready for work or how I'd get ready for a game. The nurse looks at me ,then she walks up to me and tell me to sit in the chair in front of me. I sat down, then she says I have an extra hair tie so Ill help you out. I could  tell she was struggling to put my hair back. So I told her to leave the rubber band and I'll do it, as I silently laughed, she placed the rubber band on the desk , she smiles and leaves me in the room. I huff at the sight of how my head looks right now.

       (I can now see why it takes Aiah hours to do her hair 😂😂). (30 mins later) Im ready to persue this plan. I walk out the office and I see Aiahs parents in front of her room talking...umm forget talk more like arguing. I walk up to them and I kindly say "Ma'am and sir I would appreciate it if you could lower your voice in caution of other patients in / on this floor . This is one of our policys in this hospital ." (To be honest I really didn't know I'm just hoping that is one of there policys here)  Mrs. Regardson looks at me with a starery look I turn away from that uncomfortable look.

      That's when I hear beeping coming from the room..it got louder and louder. I so happen to harshly push them both aside and I open the door only to see blood coming out of Aiah's arm. My eyes widen I rush over to her I look at her monitor I see her blood pressure drop significantly .

     NURSE!! I yell, no one came. I try to put pressure on the cut or womb but there was nothing  to be found! I look all over her arm I check her iv, but there was nothing yet there was unexplainable blood everywhere. I see more dripping ,I try to trail the blood to where I found It coming from her stomach. I pull the cover back and blood was... EVERYWHERE!! My heart dropped and a tear fell from my eyes.     

     Gathering myself I pull up the gown she was wearing. That's when I see the blood coming from the side of her stomach, I look for anything to stop the bleeding... I found nothing, I yelled the nurse she run in I could see her eyes widen at the sight of the blood everywhere. She's leaves then comes back in with gaws, needles and thread, plus ointment. She rushes over to me and she tells me to check the blood levels, I look over to the machine. I yell out ITS AT 79! I tap Aiah's face to try to keep her concussion, her eyes are closing.

       "AIAH! STAY WITH MY BABY.. STAY  WITH ME AIAH! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN BABY...PLEASE! I look over at her heart beat and it's almost flatlining. I look at her trying to keep her awake ,but it's not working . The nurse asks me how long shes been like this I replied "I DON'T know I...don't know!! I heard beeping, I came in and I saw blood OKAY!! That's IT!!" I see the nurse put patches over the stiches,  she tell me to  get the doctors I shook my head as I rushed out the door. The first doctor I saw I grabbed. When I got back I could see Aiah's lips moving.  I pat the doctor on the shoulder as I tell the doctor to go in there the nurse needs you. The doctor looks at me very confused.  I yelled "GO!"  Followed behind as we enter the room the nurse immediate tells the doctor to get a blood transfusion I look her lost.. she tells me she's lost to much already to give her shock in the heart. She flatlining!. So we NEED THAT BLOOD ...HURRY! the ran out the room to get the blood. The nurse tells me we need to keep her warm. So go to the medical center and ask for hyperal heating pads . I nod and head to medical center faster than ever once I got there , I rung a bell a lady shows up, I tell her what I need she gives it to me and I run as fast as I can. I get to the room , I meet up the the doctor who went to get the blood transfusion. Their hooking her up as I keep her warm. Im thinking to myself (why aren't her parents in here...matter fact why on Earth would they not be in here right now!!?) 

To Be Continued.....

HEY GUYS I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE FOR A LONNG TIME BUT DONT WORRY IM BACK AND IM BETTER . CHAPTER TEN AS BEEN VERY CHALLENGING FOR ME TO GEY STARTED UP AGAIN BUT BARE WUTH MY YOU'LL LOVE IT. PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO SHARE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, AND VVVOTE.🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️
LOVE YOUR TRULY
              SOE💕