chapter o n e~

A/N: Hi! This is my first book, I really hope you like it, I am not a very good writer and tend to drag on without any kind of plot so please, bear with me for a bit 😂  xxxxxx
•••
YOU FAGGOT, WHY CAN'T YOU LIKE GIRLS?! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" Yoongi's mother screamed
"W-what did you say?" Yoongi said, eyes beginning to blur with tears
"Leave this house! I don't want a faggot living here!" His mother slowly said in disgust. Yoongi and his mom often had fights about him liking men but never did she say something so unforgivable. Yoongi slammed the door as he left carrying only his school bag, which contained his laptop, some food from break and his phone, with of course his university books.
'Faggot' 'wish you were never born' clouded yoongi's mind as he ran to jungkook's house, tears running down his cheeks and hands  curled tightly in fists.
He slammed his still fisted hand on jungkook's door, bearing in mind it was about 11:00pm right now. He expected the younger to be asleep but only a few seconds later kookie popped his head around the door with his head set, on top of his messy curls.
"Oh.. another fight?" Jungkook asked cautiously, yoongi had always come to jungkook's house after the fights, but he always came burning with anger not tear stained cheeks, breathing heavily out of exhaustion and not anger. Jungkook let him in straight away, yoongi looked around and saw the only light source switched in right now was a little lamp in the corner of the living room, television lit up the room enough to see where the couch was and that there were food and drinks all on the rug infront. 'Gaming night I see' yoongi thought as he carefully slid on the couch, grabbing a bag of Swedish fish and a almost empty Diet Coke from the floor.
"Erm.. yoongi.. why are you crying?" Jungkook said confused as to why the cold-hearted, never crying min yoongi was crying. Yoongi broke down in tears again
" SHE SAID I WAS A FAGGOT KOOKIE! SHE SAID SHE WISHED I WAS NEVER BORN! SHE TOLD ME TO LEAVE!" Yoongi wailed. Jungkook was getting more and more angry as yoongi cried on. ( jungkook is gay too btw, also all of bts, apart from jimin because he doesn't exist yet, is gay)
"Okay, let's get you to bed." Kookie said sadly.