chapter 19

[flashback] [15 years ago, yoongi was 15]

yoongi walked through the building as men with silver shining guns littered about.
he smirked as he opened the door and saw his boss slumped casually surrounded by cash.
yoongi through a bag of heroin down
"the only bag not sold sir. i had to kill a few undercover police. they got a hold of your shit"
"very good yoongi, the money not made by that bag will be taken out your cut of course, although that won't make a dint" he chuckled and yoongi smirked.
as yoongi walked through the halls he saw a young women sat watching him intently. he slowly walked over and softly brushed her hand against his chest.
one thing lead to another.
"fuck" she screamed as he fucked as hard as he could into her
"shit shit. fuck i'm going to..."
he fell down next to her as their own heavy breathing filled the room.
he looked to the left as he heard his phone ringing
[BOSS] it read.
"shit. i need to take this" she nodded and turned over to sleep.
"yo boss"
"where the fuck are you? the rival mafia boss is here claiming you are a rat and snitched our location. he's killed 5 of my men already. you are dead!"
yoongi evilly chuckled.
"boss, if you want to believe him, then come kill me." he hung up quickly and grabbed a small glass of expensive whiskey before kicking the girl out
"i'm gay anyway whore" he remarked as she left crying and stumbling.

[present]

"we've been waiting a long time for you kid"
yoongi turned around and faced a man he thought he forgot.