Chapter f i v e~

A/N: okay so first of all I'd like to apologise for being so inactive for this book buutttt to make up for it I've made this slightly smutty (jimin gets punished) and there isn't really anything important in this so if you don't want to read the smut ish thing then skip to the next chapter

The sun shined through the curtains of jimins room, he suddenly remembered climbing onto the flustered older male and his cheeks dusted with pink. He slowly waddled to the guest room and reached with his tiny hands onto the door knob. It opened with a little creek and jimin found Yoongi fast asleep with his arm draped over the side. He got on his hands and knees and crawled to Yoongi's side to put his arm back on the bed. Yoongi felt the small act and opened his left eye groggily
"Jimin?" He said tiredly
"Yeah. Sorry if I woke you up daddy" he said innocently with blush on his cheeks. Yoongi smirked at this and swung his legs over the side of the bed, he grabbed onto jimin's hips and placed him on his lap, facing him. Jimin smiled at him with an innocent giggle leaving the oh so kissable lips.
"Daddy can you make me breakfast?" Jimin asked
"Of course baby boy" Yoongi said sweetly.
He picked jimin up again and placed him on his hip, casually walking down stairs with a smirk. Jimin hid his face in the olders neck and giggled embarrassed.
~Later on~
Jimin's POV
Daddy has gone into a room with lots of equipment for making music, and he's locked the door so I can't get in. He's ignoring me, I'm going to get him to notice me even if I get in trouble (bts just tweeted BOI k I'll stop) I started shouting loudly while getting my crayons and drawing over the white walls. This went on for quite a while before a fuming min Yoongi came charging into the living area. Oh no.. poop I shouldn't have done this.
"Park fucking jimin what do you think you are doing?!" Daddy shouted loudly
"I-i was t-trying to get you to s-stop ignoring me d-daddy.." I shivered
"I have to work and you've broken so many rules and you need to be punished baby boy" daddy started smirking as he walked towards me. He roughly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"AHHH daddy put me down now!" I screamed. I punched his back and flung my legs around. He slapped me on my bum hard
"Shush baby boy daddy needs to punish you with some spankies don't you think baby?" I shivered again and he put me down as we had arrived in the bedroom.
"n-no I don't need them daddy" I said. He just smirked and grabbed me by the waist and lifted me off my feet. I just fell limp and let him do whatever he had in mind as I knew I wouldn't get out of this.
He sat on the bed and pulled me over his lap with my jibooty pointing up. He slowly pulled up my/his (because I stole it) shirt and pulled down my black panties so my bum was naked.
"Now baby how many should I give you for being such a bad boy" he said as he stroked and softly squeezed my cheeks.
"F-five daddy?" I said unsure as I softly moaned from him touching my bum.
"Okay but next time I'll do more" he slightly warned as he brought his hand up and slapped it back down on my left cheek.i hissed at the pleasure and pain that gave me. He did it again on my right cheek.
He did this three more times before leaning over into the draw to grab soothing cream, he smeared it all of my behind and needed it into my now red flesh. He slightly tapped my bum to tell me to get off. I slowly used his thighs to push myself up to stand.
"You handled that so well baby and i really enjoyed it and I can see that you did too." He smirked as he pointed down to my no no section as it stood up high. I blushed a lot and ran out to the kitchen to make some toast before bed. I could hear daddy laughing as he came down stairs. He's so annoying but I love it.
A/N:
I'm so sorry I haven't posted but hopefully this makes up for it I've had this in s draft since the start of august abut never got round to post it but I've decided that I'm going to post on Tuesday around evening time for the U.K.

💗💗💗