Chapter e i g h t ~

"Marry me" I said as I knelt down on the cherry red carpet on the beech
"Of course hyung!" jimin replied as a clear tear fell down his chubby cheeks. They shared a sincere kiss as everyone clapped. All but one.
"Get away from my son you bastard!" Yoongi's mother screamed as she stomped up the now sandy carpet. She gripped jimin's orange hair and yanked him away from Yoongi's touch. Jimin let out a cry as his butt landed on the ground.
"Gays shall not marry! Especially an ugly and fat one like you" she pointed a finger towards the now sobbing jimin on the floor. Everyone else had surprisingly left. Yoongi shouted and begged his mum to leave and let him I be happy, gripping onto her expensive, designer dress sleeve. She pulled out a gun from no where and pointed it at jimin's head. She pulled the trigger with a loud grunt-
Yoongi woke up crying and fist curled tightly into fists. He turned to find jimin looking at him with a sleepy daze and fists rubbing his sleep out of his eyes.
"Daddy" he whispered while pouting
"What are you doing dada?" Yoongi knew jimin had woke up littler and he took it upon himself to take him to his baby room. So he picked up jimin by his armpits and hoisted him onto his hips. All while whispering sweetly that he was alright. As he walked out the door he grabbed a pink sparkly dummy (pacifier for all those Americans :))
He slipped it between jimin's pouting lips and pressed a peck on top. Jimin started playing with his fingers while babbling incoherent words. Yoongi smiled at his cute little mochi.
This is his life now and he loves it.

So this is the end of this book but I will be doing a sequel soon, after I've started my other book. WHICH YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT ;)
There will be more drama, more characters introduced and more lovey dovey shitue... aaaaannndd of course some smut ☁️☁️☁️
See you soon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
•••