Chapter 5

TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!

MENTIONS OF SELF HARM! READ AT OWN RISK!

I will put a notice at where the triggers start, so if you need to skip than go ahead. I won't judge you.

Hope you enjoy anyways!

Stiles opened his eyes blearily, flickering his gaze to the clock. He sat up and stretched, scratching behind his ear and letting out a yawn as he hopped off the bed. He opened the drawers to the dresser and pulled out clothes. He rolled them up and carried them between his teeth as he trotted into the bathroom. He pushed the door closed behind him and locked it with his magic. He shifted out of his fox and turned on the shower. Once the temperature was where he wanted it, he got in and started to wash his hair and body. Suddenly a sharp pain invaded his head and he grabbed his head, crying out softly as he put a hand on the wall beside him. Stiles shook his head and continued his shower. Another wave of pain wove it's way through his head and he sank to the floor as images of a bloodstained wall filled his head. He rubbed at his face as the pain continued.

"Not right now." He groaned. "I just got home." He faintly used his magic to unlock the door and turn Lydia back to human before he let out a sharp cry of pain, his hands hitting something on the top of his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. He groaned, the sound a mix of annoyance and pain as he reached around himself to feel his tail out. His ears flattened against his head as another piercing pain wove it's way through his head. He cried out louder than before this time and pushed his hands into his head. He faintly heard someone pushing the door open and calling his name as he disappeared into a vision. (A\N: For all you Supernatural fans out there, yes. This was inspired by what happens when our dear old Sammy gets a vision. Please don't say that I'm copying Supernatural in the comments. I already took responsibility for it. Okay, I'm done.)

The woman walked in the front door, shutting and locking it behind her. She dropped the keys on the kitchen table and pulled out a bottle of water from the fridge. Pulling out a folder from her briefcase, she opened it up and rifled through it before finding the paper she wanted. The blonde sighed, rubbing a hand over her face as she marked some stuff with a pen. A noise sounded through the house and she looked up, taking her glasses off and setting them on the counter.

"Drew?" Getting no answer, she called another name. "Mel? Honey? Why aren't you asleep?" She said, perplexed. She walked to her 2 year old daughter's room. She was still asleep. The woman felt a hand creep over her face and she screamed, her body being dragged back to the kitchen as she clawed at the hand over her mouth. The last thing she saw was the glint of glowing purple eyes before blood splattered on the wall.

Stiles gasped for air and failed his limbs, curling in on himself as the pain in his head subsided, leaving him with a dull headache.

"Stiles? Stiles you okay?" A distressed Lydia asked. He shook his head a little and whined. She reached up and turned the shower nozzle off as she looked at him. "Are those... ears?" She asked, reaching out to touch them. Stiles looked up blearily.

"Yes." He said, shying away from her touch. She drew back as he tucked his head back into his knees. He mumbled something and Lydia cocked her head.

"What honey? What's wrong?" She asked, Stiles looked at the ceiling and licked his lips, eyeing her warily.

"Do you ever get... I don't know, visions? When someone's about to die?" He asked. She nodded and ran a hand through his hair, avoiding the ears.

"Yeah, why?" She questioned gently. He looked at her.