Chapter Three

"Wow!" Jinxie exclaimed.  Her mouth was wide open. It was really funny when a fly flew in. "EW! WHAT THE FUCK!" She yelled as she noticed that a fly flew in her mouth. I'm dying on the ground while the guys look dumbfounded. "What happened sweetheart?" Jacky asked. "Why are you dying on the floor?" Derek asked me. I continued laughing as Jinxie was telling them that a fly flee in her mouth.
  As we walked in, I was stilled amazed by the fact that I was adopted and that the house was huge. "OHMERGERD!" I scream as Ryan scoops me up and runs around.
     After awhile, Ryan finally puts me down. "Did you really just say 'OHMERGERD'?" Ryan asks me confused. "Yeah I don't curse unless it's in a song. I'm inoccient." I tell him.  "Girls, do you want to see your room?" Ronnie asks. "Sure!" Jinxie and I say at the same time.  "Woah, that was creepy." We say in sync.  "Are you reading my mind? Stop. STAHP! Okay I'm gonna stop. "Me and Jinxie say at the same time. "Okay, that was creepy. Anyway, let's gooo!" Jacky says.
   "Here it is!" They all say together. Jinxie and I can't even function right now.  The walls have black and red stripes, one wall was full of all types of bands (Misfits, KISS, Black Veil Brides, Pierce the Veil, Disturbed, Paramore, Panic at the Disco, Automatic Love Letter, more), there's a black and blue bunk bed with red and gold sheets and like 50 pillows on each, two dark blue desks, and two black doors on either side of the room. "Holy cow! It's amazing!" I say. Me and Jinxie turn to our, now, dad's and give them hugs along with Derek and Jacky. "THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH GUYS!" I say a bit loudly. "OMGISHIT'SLIKEYOUNEWWEWERECOMINGIT'STHEDEFINITIONOFUSOMIGOSHILOVEIT!" Jinxie shouts quickly. "Your welcome girls. We have to get you girls some clothes soon." Ronnie says laughing. "What are those two doors for over there?" Jinxie asks confused. "OH yeah! Okay girls follow me." Derek says, leading the way to the doors. He open it and I get super confused. It's a super big empty room. "Derek, I'm confused." Jinxie and I say at the same time, giving each other weird looks. "Well, it's your closet AND your music space. One of you gets this one, the other gets the other one." He says, clearing up the confusion. "Okay. TOUR TIME!" Ronnie yells.
     After the tour, it's 2:00. "Okay girls, let's go shopping." Ryan says as we skip to and out the door to the car.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

All right! I know this story might not be good, but it's getting somewhere. I sorta like it though. Sorry it was short, but it will get better in the future and longer. Anyway, bye ★MiesMies!★

###Shout Outs###
mindi2011