Chapter Sixteen

Ravens POV

Oh MY GOD! Katy's hurt, all because I wanted something to eat! I'm a fucking fat ass. She's in critical condition and has a very small chance of surviving. FUCK ME! Why me?! Why!? My fiancé, the person I've been in love with for 11 years..... The first female to actually care(A/N: Vic was the first male, besides her bio father.). And it's all my fault.
I fall back into my seat and cover my face with my hands. If I could have waited, Katy wouldn't be hurt.
After a few seconds, Black Veil Brides and Falling In Reverse ran into the emergency area. Andy is holding Alex. He's always been a dad to her. She's called him dad or daddy a couple times before and I think its cute.
"Hi guys." I say, my voice cracking a little. "Hey, Rave bear." Dad says, pulling, me into a hug. I start crying again. They're going to ask me what happened, then then they'll all hate me because of what happened.
"Mommy?" Alex asks. I pull from dad, walking over to Andy who is holding my princess. "Yes, beautiful?" I ask her, kissing her cheek, which, looks to be tear stained. "Is momma going to be okay?" She asks. I sigh. "I'm not sure, darling." I say, tears stinging my eyes. She nods, a tear going down her face. I hug Andy. He makes me feel better when upset.
"Hey, what condition is she in?" Andy asks. "Critical." I tell him, shoving my face into his chest. He pets my hair, shocked and probably scared about Alex's future with only one parent.
We all sit down after I've talked and hugged, waiting for news on my fiancé.
"Ms. Vincent?" A nurse asked. We all stood up, scaring the nurse a bit. As we all stood up, Lilac, Blade, Drew, and Jackson stumble through the door.
"We're here for Katy Vincent." Lilac says, running up to the nurse. I guess she didn't notice us.
"We were about to walk in." Lauren says.
OOOHHH! I forgot to tell you that Lauren and Ashley are a thing. They've been together for five years.
The nurse walks us to Katy's room.
"I'm not the nurse to say 'family only', but I feel that her significant other, maybe child, and parents should go in first." She says with a weak smile. I nod to her, agreeing. She pats my shoukder, then turn ing to walk away.
"You should go in first." Jacky says. "You've known her longer, and you're her fiancé." He says. I nod, not caring who goes first. That's a fucking lie. I want to go first.
I open the door a bit and peek in. I see a little glimpse of her. She has wires everywhere, she's wearing an oxygen mask, her eyes are closed, and she looks way more pale then tlshe usually is. I close the door, praying that this is all a dream.
I close the door, and fall to my knees. I don't want anyone to see her, it scars you. I've seen wires on people who have attempted suicide, but this wasn't a suicide.
I start to cry, harshly as well. "Mommy, don't cry." Alex says, jumping out of Andy's lap. I quickly suck it up, for Alex. I nod. She hugs me and I hug closer. "Whats wrong?" Jacky asks. "Its terrible. She looks dead." I say, pulling Alex closer.
"I'm going in to see her." Jacky says. I nod. "Can I go in with papa J?" Alex asks. "I'll take you in, once I go in." I tell her. She nods, putting her head on my shoulder.

Andy's POV

I feel super bad. I'm losing one of my closes friends, Raven can't even walk all the way into the room yet, and Alex is worried, too. She has lost so many people, and she loves her momma. Jeez.
Jacky comes out of the room, tears staining his cheeks. "Raven wasn't lying when she said Katy looked dead." He said, looking down. "Can I go in?" I ask. "Sure thing, Andy. You don't have to ask." Raven says, still holding Alex. I get up and walk into Katy's room.
When I walk in, all I could see are wires and machines. A tear flows down my cheek. I start remembering all the good times Katy and all the bands had together. Like on her 18th birthday.
"Go ahead! Jump in!" Brendon says from the bottom of the lake. We found a place where you can jump off into the lake, seeing as birthday tradition, you are thrown into water.
"No way in hell!" She screams down to Brendon. I pounce on her, keeping her from moving. "Andy! What are you doing!?" She asks, trying to get free. I giggle, waiting for the guys to get up here.
After a few, all the guys are next to me. I get off of Katy and the guys quickly grab her. "Fuck off!" She screams. Raven laughs, holding up her phone. "1!" We all yell. "HELL NAH!" Katy yells. "2!" "You guys are kidding, right?" She asks, getting scared. "3!" We scream. We throw her off. "FUCK YOU GUYS!" She screams as she goes down. We are all laughing our asses off.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We scream to her. All the guys jump or flip off the cliff.
That was super fun. Or when we took Alex on stage and "taught" her to play the guitar.
"Okay, just strum the strings now." Katy tells Alex. She strums, playing pretty darn well for a 2 year old. The crowd claps. Alex starts playing random notes, super fast, almost as if she's shredding. Katy's mouth is all the way open.
"Is that good?" Alex asks smiling. We all laugh, except for Katy.
I'm reality, Raven had already taught her some guitar.
"I think she out shredded you, Katy." Drew says. "Nope! I'm the QUEEN of shred!" Katy says, grabbing her guitar. The shreds, a lot more than Alex.
After a while, Katy won.
Good times. I walk up beside Katy and grab her hand.
"Katy," I start. "You're in critical condition and have a slim chance of living." I say. "If you aren't able to carry on, I will help Raven and Alex. I will help pay for things, maybe they could move in at my new house, I will take care of them. I'm hoping that you make it because everyone loves you and losing you, it would be dim. You break awkward silence with corny jokes, you cheer us up when we're upset. You make our lives better. I'm not sure what happened, but we really need you to pull through." I tell her.
A tear slips down my face. She's one of my best friends. Her child is my child, her fiancé is my best friend, her father is my best friend, she chains us all together.
"I'll try." I hear a voice say. I turn to see Katy giving me a small smile. I smile back. "What happened?" I ask. "Raven was hungry, but trying to play it off." She starts. "I hate when she puts her needs off, so I decided to go get her some food." She continues. "As I was driving, there was a street race with a bunch of high people. I was hit head on." She said.
"I'm sorry." I told her. "Don't be. Nothing you could have done to prevent it." She says. "And if I don't make it, please do what you said. Make her happy, not depressed because I'm not here."
Everyone comes in. We talk about about what happened and we try to get cheered up.
After awhile, Katy started coughing. We really started to freak out when blood was coming up. Lauren grabbed Alex and ran outside, all the boys but me ran out to get nurses and doctors, and me and Raven were on her side. As we stood there, the worst noise you could ever hear sounded.

Ravens POV

"BEEEEEEEEEEP!" FUCK! "KATY!" I scream. The doctors rush in and tell us to get out. I shake my head. Andy grabs me. "STOOOP!" I scream. He pulls me to the door as I kick and scream.
He pulls me outside the room. I turn and cry on his shoulder.

Katy's POV

I wonder how Raven feels. Why did I ask? I know how she feels. One of my closes friends died when she wanted to get something for me. Now, I'm dying. Leaving my family behind. The best family I could ask for.
My daughter, my fiancé, uncles, aunts, father..... My fans, my career, Raven..... Alex.....

Jacky's POV

After sitting for awhile, a doctor came out.
"I'm sorry to inform that Katy Vincent has died." He said. My minds blank. My loving daughter, gone. OH SHIT! RAVEN! I turn to Raven.

Ravens POV

"I'm sorry to inform that Katy Vincent has died." The doctor said. He turns and walks away. "AAAAAHHHHH!" I scream. I fall to my knees and cry. Andy and dad kneel next to me. I cry and cry. FUCK!
I hear a whimper from behind me. I turn to see my princess. I get up and hold her. She cries into my shoulder.

Katy's POV

I hear a beep, then I see all white. "Where am I?" I ask out loud. "Hello, Katy." A feminine voice says from behind me. I turn to see the person I haven't seen in forever. I smile. "Long time no see, Poppy."

Well, Katy died. If you cried, which I doubt it, I'm very sorry. Katy was a great character and in many of my other books, I have characters that are like Katy. I'm sorry for writing slow, but school has started. But I hope you guys enjoyed this and I would like to say thanks you for the 600 reads. I'm very happy everyone who reads it is enjoying it. Until the next chapter, Buh-Bye.