Chapter Seven

I lay down for some time and decide to get up. I throw on some clothes and throw my hair into a pony tail. I walk out to the living room and sit on my dads lap. "Does she smell like sex?" Jinxie asks. "Did you guys have sex?" Ryan asks me. I laugh at them. "What were you guys doing for the past hour and a half?" I ask them. "Trying to block out moans." Derek says, making everyone laugh. "I know for a fact that we weren't that loud." I say. "True, but the lounge is right there. You walk out and, BAM! You're in the lounge." Jinxie says.
   "Some people are coming over later. Jinxie, do you have another name or is Jinxie is your actual name?" Ronnie asks. "Well, I have two name. Jinxie and Blaze. My full name would be Jinxie Blaze Laury Radke." She states. "Also, some of my friends call me Jinx." She adds as we nod. "Everyone one needs to look their emo best! Go awaken the other emo and get ready." Jacky says . Everyone runs to their room and gets ready.
     "Babe, wake up." I say to Katy. She doesn't do anything, so I keep repeating her name. "You're doing it all wrong. Let me do it." Jinxie says walking to my bunk. "WAKE THE FUCK UP! GRAB LIFE BY THE DICK TIT AND GET UP!" Jinxie yells. "HOLY FUCK! I'M UP!" Katy yells. I through her the most emo-ist clothes. I get changed while Jinxie turns around.
   We all get dressed and we help each other do our makeup. Once we are done, we go to the living room. The guys come in and we all give each other compliments on our outfits and go on our phones.
    After 30 minutes, the doorbell rings. "I got it." Ronnie says, walking to the door. "Jinx!" Ronnie yells when he opens the door. I look at a confused Jinxie, looking confused as well. I look at Katy and she looks super confused. "Dad? I'm over here." Jinxie says confused. Ronnie laughs. We hear laughs from people outside. A super deep one caught my attention. Five people walk inside. OMG! "HOLY SHIT!" Katy and Jinxie yell together. "Hi." Andy says. THAT VOICE THOUGH! "Hello." I say calmly. "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU OKAY! GODS OF SEXINESS ARE IN OUR LIVING ROOM!" Jinxie yell. "RAVEN! YOUR FUCKING COOLNESS ACT CAN FUCKING STOP! YOU ARE ALLOWED TO FUCKING FANGIRL YOUR FUCKING TITS OFF!" Katy yells. I laugh. " I'm a celebrity, remember?" I say with a duh voice. "Oooooohhhhhh!" They both said. "Hello! My name is Raven!" I say standing up and walking towards them. They all look like they are going to explode. "OH MY FUCKING GISH! IT'S RAVEN! I LOVE YOUR VOICE IT IS FUCKING AMAZING!" CC fangirls. "I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE MIEMIE!" Ashley screams. The others are on the floor hyperventilating. "You guys know who I am? Also, guys, breathe in and out." I say demonstrating. They finally calm down. "Hell yeah we know who you are!" Jinx says. I smile. "Who wants a hug?" I ask. They get really big smiles and tackle me in a hug. I laugh and give them individual hugs. Them take out their phones and we do the signature RavenMie pose. "Raven, you're famous?" Ryan asks me confused. I nod. "I've been doing this for a while. That's why those girls at the mall ran up to me and flirted with me." I say. They all looked shocked. "When's AP going to interview you?" Jake asks me. "They are getting me tour bus for Warped in a couple days. They are trying to get a band for me." I say. They all nod.
    We talk for a good 4 hours until I realized I had to wake up early the next morning. "Hey guys, sorry for being a party pooper, but I have to get up early tomorrow." I say. "How come?" Ryan asks me. "OHMIGAWD ARE YOU RECORDING AND PERFORMIMG?!"Ashley asks excitedly. I laugh. "Yep! I have to walk to the cafe, make sure the instruments are tuned, drink coffee, and help make and sell coffee." I said. "CAN WE GO WITH YOU?!" Andy asks excitedly. "Sure! All of you could come if you want! We would all have to stay and wake up early." I said. "We still have clothes over here, right?" Andy ask. Ryan nods. "Okay! We will all go to sleep. I will wake you all up, okay?" I say. Everyone nods. We all say goodnight and head to bed.

###Shout outs###
mindi2011