Chapter Four

"WE'RE HERE MOFOS!" Ryan yells as we walk into the mall, getting strange looks from everyone. "Okay, Ryan. Now that you are done introducing yourself, LETS GET CLOTHES!" Jinxie screams out. Oh my Gish, these people are my family. "OMG IS THAT RAVEN!" Some girls around 15 yelled out. Why? Why today? Why not when I'm alone? "OH MY GOSH! CAN YOU SIGN MY POSTER, SHOES, AND BRA CUP?!" The tall blonde one asked excitedly. Her bra cup? What? "Uuuhhhh, sure thing MieMie!" I day trying to not look completely awkward. The guys are giving me 'what the fuck' looks while Jinxie is laughing at how ridiculous my fans are. As soon as I was done, the big boobed one leaned down and whispered, "I'm single you know. I saw you staring. If you look up Lory Betty, you can DM me." What. The. Flip. "Omg I can't! She was flirting with you! Hahahahaha!" Jinxie said laughing. "Dude, you are one of them." I said. She didn't care. "Raven, I'm very confused?" Ryan said while the boys nodded in agreement. "I'll explain later. LETS GO SHOPPING!" I yelled, running to hottopic.
   "Katy! I'm home!" I yelled as we walked in. "What the hell, Raven!" Ronnie, derek, and Jinxie whisper yell. "Oh my god, babe!" Katy said running out from behind the counter. "Hey kitty kat!" I say back. I pull her into a passionate kiss. I haven't seen her in forever. Man, maybe I don't like Jinxie like that. "How are you, boo bear? I haven't seen you in forever. Oh, and congrats! I'm so happy AP wants to do a interview with you!" She says pecking my lips. "I'm good, kitty. I wish you were always with me. Oh and thank you. I want to shoe you my family, I finally got adopted." I tell her. "Raven! I'm so happy for you! I would love to meet them!" She exclaims, grabbing my hand. I lead her over to the guys and see literally can't function. "Kitty, I would like to introduce you to Ryan Seaman, Ronnie Radke, Derek Jones, and Jacky Vincent, also know as Falling in Reverse. My sister over there is Jinxie, you two would get along well." I tell her while pointing to everyone. "OH MY GISH! BABE! YOU WERE ADOPTED BY FALLING IN REVERSE! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! AND YOU GOT A SISTER! LUCKY DUCK!" She says excitedly. "Hi! My name is Jinxie! Nice to meet you!" Jinxie says while shaking hands with Katy. "Hi! I'm Katy! Nice to meet you, Jinxie. Also, hello Ryan, Ronnie, Derek, Jacky! I'm a huge fan. You've adopted two nice ladies here. You are very lucky. Let me introduce myself. I'm Katy, I'm 16, I've been dating Raven since I was 10 and she was seven, known her since she was 4, I am with an abusive family, I work at Hottopic to pay of the bills, and ive gone to 1 concert of yours." Katy says, saying the sad parts quietly. As I was giving her sympathy, I saw a large bruise on her cheek. "Well, it was nice to meet you, and we are truly sorry because of the abuse." Ronnie says to Katy. "Baby, who did that to you cheek?" I ask with tears in my eyes. "My dad brought a 'friend' over. My dad threw me into my room with him and h-h-he h-h-h-hit me. Th-h-h-then he took o-o-off my c-c-clothes a-a-a-and...." She started crying. I knew exactly what happened next. I pulled her into a tight hug and let her cry into my shirt. When she told me, everyone decided to walk around the store. "Baby, Kitty, Katy, I'm not letting you go home, do you understand?" I say, crying myself. She nods and continues to cry. My baby no longer has her inoccients. "Raven, Katy, what's wrong?" Jinxie asks us. "Her inoccients has been stolen. She is no longer a virgin. She was raped." I say breaking down more each word I said. Jinxie was shocked, then she ran and gave us hugs. "Kat, I'm soooo sorry. I know we just met, but I think of you as a sister, my soon to be my bff for life. I'm so sorry. But, you have an amazing girlfriend, and I doubt she will hurt you or leave you. If she does, I will beat her ass for you." Jinxie says, making all of us laugh. "Thank you, Jinxie, Knowing that I have my amazing girlfriend, and now her sister who is awesome as fuck, makes me feel more safe. Thank you." Katy says to Jinxie. Jinxie nods in return. "Hey di- are you okay girls?" Jacky asks us. "Yeah, um, let's go pick out our clothes. Um, Jacky, can you tell one of the guys that Katy is going to be staying with us for a while?" I ask Jacky. "Sure thing Rave." Jacky says walking off. Rave? I don't want to be a kick arse party with drugs and alcohol. But whatever.
   "Nooo, da-Ryan, let me pay." Me and Ry- no, dad. Me and dad have been arguing for ten minutes over who will pay for the stuff. "One, did you almost call me dad, and two, I'm your father and I have the right to spoil you." Ryan states. "Yes dad, I almost called you dad, and fine, you win." I say. Dad has a really big smile and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. Everyone gets what we need, Katy clocks out, and we head to the food court. "If you don't mind me asking, not trying to be rude, but why is Katy joining us 'for a while'?" Ronnie asks all us. Katy, Jinxie and I choke on our food and drinks. Katy tells them and we all end up in tears. "Sweetheart, *sniffle sniffle* I'm sorry to hear that. You have us. More importantly Jinxie and Raven. And if Raven hurts you in anyway, Jinxie will personally kick her ass for you." He says as everyone laughs. "You know what, you are going to need parents, I'm going to adopt you." Jacky says. "You will?" Kitty asks quietly, yet excitedly. "Yeah! You seem cool! And having a mini Vincent would be cool." Jacky says. "OHMIGISHTHANKYOUSOMUCH!!" Kitty yells. "No problem, Kat!" Jacky says laughing.
    As we were exiting the mall I thought of something. "Hey, let's go to your crib and get your stuff." I say to my baby that is on my back. "Good idea, babe. Will you guys be good with that?" Katy asks. "Sure thing, kit kat." Jacky says to Katy. "What the fuck? Kit kat?" Katy asks. "Yep, you are pretty tasty. *sticks tongue out and make slurping noises*" I say to her make everyone laugh. "What? She is! Sometimes she taste like smoke and mints, or twislers, or whatever she had or did that day!" I say making them laugh harder. "Okay, Rave! Katy, what does Rave taste like?" Ronnie asks laughing, including everyone else. Currently, everyone is on the ground except for me. This isn't that funny, jeez. "She taste like cirgerette smoke and all types of candy, caramel apples, and tacos!*More slurping noises*" Katy says, making everyone else laugh more. Am I missing the joke? "Honestly, what is so funny? I'm confused." I say making them laugh more.
   After 30 minutes, they calm down and start back to the car. I can't believe I'm going to see Katy everyday. YAY! We get in the car and head off to Katy old house.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

The girl at the top is Kitty or Katy. The next chapter might be as long, but, you never know. Literally, no one reads this soooo, no on would really care, soooo yeah. Anyway,
if anyone reads this, thanks! Till the next chapter!★

###Shout Outs###
mindi2011