21

The next morning

Kimbrea Pov
Wake yall asses up! I heard someone yell. Something told me it was one of those damn gorrillas called guardz. I heard Sage get up but my body was telling me fuck dat shit bihh.
Sage: get up Kimbrea
I groan and turn around.
Sage: come on girl everyone has to be downstairs to eat or else.
I groaned out loud and mumbled
Me: i dont give a damn bruh
Sage: alright dont say i didn't warn u.
She walked out and bitch went happily back to sleep.

Yung Pov

I woke up and seen Miracle in my bed

I woke up and seen Miracle in my bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth i came out and shook Miracle awake.
Miracle: whaaat Yung
Me: getcho yo ass up girl
She got up and went up to go handle her business. I went downstairs and Miracle followed. Once I was down there I looked around and walked to my table. I continue to look around until I realized that Kimbrea ass wasn't down here. I stood up and called my guard T to come here.
T: yes Yung
Me: aye go bring that broad from yesterday down here.
T: yes sir
I smiled to myself this is about to be funny asf.

Kimbrea Pov
So im sleeping right and i here someone barge into the door but i didn't bother to get up. All of a sudden I feel my body being raise into the air. I start hollering.
Me: WHAT THE FUCK PUT ME DOWN
I kicked and hollered until we reached downstairs.
Me: PUT ME TF DOWN NOW!
T: alright
My body was literally thrown off of thus mans shoulder. I heard laughter coming from everywhere. Since I still had the blanket covering my body i removed it off my head to see that i was put infront of Yung. This mothafucka right here. Ooo if I wasn't scared of his ass He would be tasting these hands right now. I stood on my feet pissed.
Me: What the hell man I was trying to sleep
Yung: Ion give a damn when its time to eat everyone should be downstairs.
Me: This some BULLSHIT i yelled grabbing the blanket and walking off sitting next to Sage.
Sage: I told u so
I gave her that "shut yo bitch asss up" look. Then Yung started to talk.
Yung: alright ladies today we r having a cookout and I want yall in ur best sexiest bathing suits. Clients will be coming in and wanting to chill. Yall know the rules. Now it starts at 2 and its 10 right now so that gives u all time to get ready. I insist that when ur done with ur breakfast u get ready alright.
The room was filled with Yes Daddy or Yes Yung or Yes baby. I aint say shit ion got to call him nun nor do i have to listen to his ass.
Yung: alright.
And with that he left and some girls started to follow after. I finished eating and went upstairs. I didn't even notice that Sage had beat me there.

Sage: hey girl Me: sup i popped the pSage: girl r u excited Me: no y should ISage: bcus this whole mansion bout to full with some sexy ass men

Sage: hey girl
Me: sup i popped the p
Sage: girl r u excited
Me: no y should I
Sage: bcus this whole mansion bout to full with some sexy ass men.
I looked at her confused. So the clients are men makes sense now that I think about it.
Sage: yea its kinda like competition here
Me: what u mean
She sat on her bed facing me.
Sage: while its like the most attractive bitch bring in the most money.
Me: oh ok
Sage: yea like Miracle and her hoes bring in the most money.
Me: wait I thought Miracle only sleeps with Yung.
She let out a hard laugh.
Sage: Girrrrllll nah she is the bitch he fuck most of the time. But he aint cuff her. When she go on dates she bring in all that money from giving head to her clients or fucking them probably. And Yung be fucking whoever he wants.
She looked away and got a little quieter on that last part.
Me: oh... has he.. Um ... Uk did u two
She nodded giggling.
Sage: yup ive had a taste of that Yung wood.
I looked at her with full on disgust.

Sage: whaaat girlI threw a pillow at her

Sage: whaaat girl
I threw a pillow at her.
Me: that gross
Sage: whateva bihhh sometimes i wonder do he remember
Me: so why dont u talk to him
Sage: easier said than done
Me: fair enough
Sage: Anyway we should be getting ready
Me: what time is it
Sage: 11:40
I groaned and laid back.
Me: ion think i even wanna go
Sage: why she frowned
I shrugged
Me: because it sounds like its gonna be too much going on
Sage: aww come on pls it will be fun I promise u never know u might find u a mans
When she said that i thought about Princeston all over again. I wondered if he even cared about me anymore.
Sage: pls Kimbrea ur my only friend and i need someone there with me.
I sighed and sat up looking at her.
Me: fine ill go.
She jumped up and hugged me
Me: ok ok
She laughed and I joined.
Sage: alright now lets go get ready we gotta slay these hoes.
I giggled at how she reminded me of Jenae. Man I miss my best friends. I wondered if they missed me or were worried about me. I wondered if anyone has noticed im missing. I wondered if my mom was worrying suck about her baby. I missed them all. Imma find a way outta this hell hole soon.