50

Apologize for the slow updates. Writersblock is a bitch.

August Pov
Soon after Kimbrea fell asleep I did the same but was soon waken up by someone knocking at the door. Wtf man a nigga trying to sleep. But the person kept on knocking so i got up doing my best not to wake up Kimbrea and went to answer the door. I opened it to meet a loud ass Chris. Damn.

Chris: Wassup Wassup YungMe: Why u still exist ChrisChris: Um cus im awesome niggaMe: if only i could shot u and bring u back to life just to shot yo ass again Chris: love u too man now watch out he said pushing his way in the house

Me: Why u still exist Chris
Chris: Um cus im awesome nigga
Me: if only i could shot u and bring u back to life just to shot yo ass again
Chris: love u too man now watch out he said pushing his way in the house. This nigga here. We walked in the house and he sat down. 
Chris: So what u been up to
Me: nun man wassup
Chris: Just grinding at the trap u know how that shit go.
Me: Yea imagine being in charge.
Chris: hell i dont want to he chuckled and i shook my head.
Chris: Do u got a lead on the shooting at the CT house last year
Me: nahhh man not yet i sighed
Chris: Dont worry Yung cus when we do WE BLOWING UP THEM MOTHA...He stopped and looked in the direction of the stairs.
Me: Aye man u alright i say looking at him but then i heard a soft voice behind me causing me to turn around.
Kimbrea: um...im sorry I got thirsty
She was standing by the stairs like she was trying to hide. She had on one of my shirts and was pulling at it. She looked so cute and innocent.
Me: its alright babygirl go ahead i say getting up looking at her then i seen her eyes on Chris. This nigga looked frozen with his mouth wide open.
Kimbrea: Yung..whose ur friend
Me: oh this dumbass here is Chris i say nudging him
Chris: DAAAYYYUUMMM Girl

Kimbrea giggled and went into the kitchen and Chris started to follow her.

Kimbrea: thank u ChrisChris: No problem babygirl he said smiling like an idiot

Chris: No problem babygirl he said smiling like an idiot. He must have been too off on the gas to thing he got a shot with her.
Chris: how u been girl he said giving her a hug.
Kimbrea: Ive been good u?
Chris: im doing good he said smirking at her. I mugged tf outta him as he tried to flirt with her. Fuck no not happening. As they kept conversating I finally went up to Kimbrea.
Me: Aye Bre go upstairs for me.
Kimbrea: Aww how come i can't chill with u guys
Chris: Yea Yung whats the problem with shorty chilling with us. He said smirking at me causing me to give him a death glare and he backed away.
Me: Gon up there Bre and ill be up there soon i nodded to the stairs. She sighed but took her cup and went upstairs but not without saying by to Chris. I watched her go up there and once she was gone i looked to see Chris with this stupid ass smirk.
Me: Wtf u looking at nigga
Chris: U diggin lil mama huh
Me: Nigga no i shook my head as he did a goofy chuckle.
Chris: U tap dat
Me: No nigga damn
Chris: Shit then what yall be doing
Me: Chilling. Vibing with each other.
Chris: Shit fuck all that Vibing shit I would have been thrusting up in them walls.
Me: Get. Get tf out. Just get tf out.
Chris: Why
Me: Because nigga this my damn house and i do what i want now get to steppin
Chris: Man whatever ill text u later man he said leaving out the door and closed it. I headed upstairs to see Kimbrea criss cross on the bed drinking her drink and watching tv. I laid next to her looking at her.
Kimbrea: Chris gone?
Me: Yup
Kimbrea: how come I couldn't be downstairs
Me: Because we was talking about business and plus Chris was about to leave anyway.
Kimbrea: oh ok she nodded.
Me: U look cute wearing my shirt ma i said biting my lip just want to take it off her and just giving her this good wood.
Kimbrea: oh sorry i should have aaked i was just a little cold
Me: Nahh ma u good as a matter of fact u can keep it.
Kimbrea: idk August
Me: Come on Bre its just some clothing im letting u have thats it Kimbrea: ok Aug
Me: And its something to remember me by i smirked at her playing with the end of her hair.
Kimbrea: thank u
Me: u ready to go home or u wanna spend the night i licked my lips rubbing her thigh but she took it off.
Kimbrea: no thanks id like to go home now
Me: alright ma get yo stuff together so we can head out.
She nodded and got her stuff and we got in the car making small talk then i dropped her off and went back home.